Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
the last post on this forum
Easier to live in denial than work through facts. No one said it’s not a good tool. What we said is bring facts not vague statements like something works better because one says so.

Reactions: Luky

renew carpet

Dec 14, 2019
Real Name
joseph blumberg
I didn't try to argue your case. In conclusion, what do you like better, Zipper or wand? Do you prefer using Zipper on commercial accounts? Can you reveal flow numbers on both tools?
That would give us more info Do you operate powerful portable unit or powerful TM. There's nothing wrong if we wish to learn from each other. That's how forum works, we're growing together!
I also have the Bonzer and like it the best. works best for me on a ninja 500psi. its light and easy to manuever. Better dry times than the wand. The commercial carpet is damn near dry when im done and faster.

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Flow and recovery is a balance. Do you need 2 recovery slots, no. You just need to be able to effectively take up what you put down. How? By increasing your recovery system matched with your flow rate (# of jets and pressure have less to do than the amount of water hitting the carpet altogether). I will take some potshots from the peanut gallery, but promise you that an average scrub wand without a bs glide adjusted right will perform neck and neck with a zipper in pure results everyday.
I occasionally remove the bs Glide but always go back to it . W/O a properly installed glide I always get lockdown . Are you "blipping" the un glided wand often ?
Not denying results vs a Zipper which I have . Used properly our 13 "Zipper is easier and faster than our 14 " 3 jet PMF wand in open areas.

renew carpet

Dec 14, 2019
Real Name
joseph blumberg
Easier to live in denial than work through facts. No one said it’s not a good tool. What we said is bring facts not vague statements like something works better because one says so.
It will be the last time I ask questions on here for sure. Ill leave this to all the perfect professionals to argue amongst yourselves over a simple question, instead of helping someone with a question. I have now been turned off by these comments. I never expected to get answers from the owner like that especially when I spend alot of money on your products. have a nice day.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
I occasionally remove the bs Glide but always go back to it . W/O a properly installed glide I always get lockdown . Are you "blipping" the un glided wand often ?
Not denying results vs a Zipper which I have . Used properly our 13 "Zipper is easier and faster than our 14 " 3 jet PMF wand in open areas.
I don't normally lift the wand intentionally. Pushing right back up the row I just cleaned gives excellent dry times. Hose management is my key to speed, I leave the excess hose on the cleaned carpet ahead of me and work to the van pulling what I need as a drop back. It keeps the vac hose in straight lines.

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
It will be the last time I ask questions on here for sure. Ill leave this to all the perfect professionals to argue amongst yourselves over a simple question, instead of helping someone with a question. I have now been turned off by these comments. I never expected to get answers from the owner like that especially when I spend alot of money on your products. have a nice day.
Looks like almost everyone who has a zipper or a bonzer supports exactly what you are saying.

This is supossed to be an open forum to discuss these issues openly not a closed forum like facebook.

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
My comment was to Neptun. Not sure why your so upset. Asking probing questions gets deeper answers. For example I just watched an interview with the new president of IICRC. The interviewer is an admin of a competing forum. He just threw softball questions at him. Maybe he didn’t want to rock the boat or just afraid to upset the apple cart. What did that do for the industry? Nothing. Showing nothing will change. To get change we need to ask hardball deep probing questions.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
@renew carpet , this is your statement:

"The wand has more force from just 2 jets than the zipper with 5"

We all pitched our opinions. Please, don't get wind up that you're not getting the answer pitch perfect.
Zipper was invented with superior cleaning power in mind, faster drying time( hence 2 vac slots), 5 jets evenly positioned in enclosed body enveloping heat while cleaner is making forward and backwards strokes.
I was trying to give you an answer why 2 jet wand might have more power than Zipper . If you figure out flow on the wand and Zipper respectively , you'll have your answer.
Forum is not here to pamper you, sometimes you get unbiased opinions, sometimes not. I got my feathers ruffled couple times and I'm still here and kicking. Instead of being defensive , try to make contribution of your own, this is the only the way for forum to grow as community.
Same goes for @neptun.

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
what is more important lift or cfm

what pre-spray works the best

Reactions: Luky

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
If I spit on a stain and rub it in with my foot and the stain goes away can I market my spit as a green spot remover?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
If I spit on a stain and rub it in with my foot and the stain goes away can I market my spit as a green spot remover?
Not it it’s green in first place, yikes.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I don't normally lift the wand intentionally. Pushing right back up the row I just cleaned gives excellent dry times. Hose management is my key to speed, I leave the excess hose on the cleaned carpet ahead of me and work to the van pulling what I need as a drop back. It keeps the vac hose in straight lines.
Jim, you're saying all that because you're still young and powerful. Once you cross that point that your neck and almost non existing glutes are hurting for 2 days, you'll change game plan. Until then keep on pushing!

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Jim, you're saying all that because you're still young and powerful. Once you cross that point that your neck and almost non existing glutes are hurting for 2 days, you'll change game plan. Until then keep on pushing!
Oh I get sore, but on cgd 20'+ passes distribute the load pretty good. I only have 1 speed at work, flat out. Honestly, once I get the vac and solution hose gear tied to my belt and nobody touches my damn hoses it's fun to blast through it.