Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
Interesting. I like the spinner idea. I see the results I get with my cx15, I think the Zipper would benefit from this design. The thing I like about the Zipper is the cleaner can clean forward as well. I can only go backwards with the cx15, but it still kicks butt and is fast and light.
And no electric cord to fight and manage.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
I only use 500 psi. Never overwets, never need a dry stroke. One pass cleaning. Try that with a wand OR a rotary in a greasy, nasty restaurant.
Ivan. You really need to get a Trex for all the pad flushing jobs you are turning down. I am making bank flushing pads. Bank I tell you.

rstrick

Mar 30, 2011
NC
www.allprocarpetcareandrestorationnc.com
Real Name
ryan Strickland
Business Location
United States
Oh yeah. Its great. Throw that water claw in the lake. Flush away with a trex. You can also throw out your air movers and rinse agents.

That makes no since. Are you saying it flushes carpet great. Flushing padding is a much different animal. GI e us the goods not the cliche.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
That makes no since. Are you saying it flushes carpet great. Flushing padding is a much different animal. GI e us the goods not the cliche.
You would not understand. You need to become one with trex to get it . Until you are one with it, you are just a lost lonely sheep wondering around your living room while holding your grade school Muppets lunch pale with the missing thermos. It requires constant meditation and tantric love motions on the shaft. Then you must master how to make the rotor turn clockwise and counterclockwise at the same time.

Once you have mastered the tantric needs of the shaft, you then must hike to the peak of the highest mountain within the tri-state area and sing the Mytee love chant in tongues, ending each chant with your best impersonation of a roots 47 blower. Only then will you truly understand the pad flushing capability of the Mytee Trex.

As for the Trex Junior, everything is the same except for the roots 47 blower sounds. The Junior requires you to sing the melodic tones of a porty that is highly modified to the point that the warranty is voided.

Reactions: jimmypietsch

See Spots Run

Nov 1, 2010
redding, Ca.
www.seespotsruninc.com
Real Name
Ivan Smith
Business Location
United States
You would not understand. You need to become one with trex to get it . Until you are one with it, you are just a lost lonely sheep wondering around your living room while holding your grade school Muppets lunch pale with the missing thermos. It requires constant meditation and tantric love motions on the shaft. Then you must master how to make the rotor turn clockwise and counterclockwise at the same time.

Once you have mastered the tantric needs of the shaft, you then must hike to the peak of the highest mountain within the tri-state area and sing the Mytee love chant in tongues, ending each chant with your best impersonation of a roots 47 blower. Only then will you truly understand the pad flushing capability of the Mytee Trex.

As for the Trex Junior, everything is the same except for the roots 47 blower sounds. The Junior requires you to sing the melodic tones of a porty that is highly modified to the point that the warranty is voided.
My god that sounds GAY, Stubby!

rstrick

Mar 30, 2011
NC
www.allprocarpetcareandrestorationnc.com
Real Name
ryan Strickland
Business Location
United States
Nope. I'm at enterpeise park watching my kids soccer practice.

Lets talk Zipper

I Dont get why they Dont have an adjustment handle. All this high fancy mods. Seems easy to mod an adjustable handle. I would be more that happy to give it another look if that happened. The thing clean great and drys even better. The thing killed my back and more over made it extremely difficult to maneuver in tight spaces. That what needs to be talked about.