Premium VIP
Oct 28, 2009
Redding,Ca.
www.simplycleancarpetredding.com
Real Name
Thomas Conway
Business Location
United States
Why to go big E. it looks like it is coming together very very well. I have been waiting to see it, and Erik got it done

IMG_2779_zpsxfdix3rc.jpg

See Spots Run

Nov 1, 2010
redding, Ca.
www.seespotsruninc.com
Real Name
Ivan Smith
Business Location
United States
Mayb
I can honestly say that ive never used it on commercial carpet. Im just thinking that their original zipper is awesome. Why change it?
Maybe HF and Zipper are onto something that others are clueless about (Spinners for carpet cleaning). I'm happy as long as everyone else is ignorant to the fact that they work so well on residential and commercial carpet.

TConway

Premium VIP
Oct 28, 2009
Redding,Ca.
www.simplycleancarpetredding.com
Real Name
Thomas Conway
Business Location
United States
I believe Erik put TWO spinners in there and I think they are counter rotating. I think that is very cool. Its why I haven't got rid of my RV dhx yet, because it cleans really well.
On my DHX I ran 2" to Y manifold so I don't have air flow issues like the standard power wand 1.5 tube does.

rstrick

Mar 30, 2011
NC
www.allprocarpetcareandrestorationnc.com
Real Name
ryan Strickland
Business Location
United States
Why to go big E. it looks like it is coming together very very well. I have been waiting to see it, and Erik got it done

IMG_2779_zpsxfdix3rc.jpg
I believe Erik put TWO spinners in there and I think they are counter rotating. I think that is very cool. Its why I haven't got rid of my RV dhx yet, because it cleans really well.
On my DHX I ran 2" to Y manifold so I don't have air flow issues like the standard power wand 1.5 tube does.

Hey Tom, you missed the part in your post where you say how ***** is a bad guy and how he stole stuff from you and the devastator.

Great Hype post BTW. Sure to sell to some dumb smuck.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
The next gen zipper
Interesting. I like the spinner idea. I see the results I get with my cx15, I think the Zipper would benefit from this design. The thing I like about the Zipper is the cleaner can clean forward as well. I can only go backwards with the cx15, but it still kicks butt and is fast and light.