Direct Mail EDDM - Zip Code Saturation | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Direct Mail EDDM Zip Code Saturation

extremecleantn

Jul 25, 2010
Tennessee
www.extremecleantn.com
Real Name
Dale Compton
Business Location
United States
Got a quote for a direct mail send out from a local company here. Including 5.5x8.5 color postcards,postage and everything out the door roughly $1,450 for 5,000 cards. Sound high ?

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Last edited:

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States

Ryankettering

Jan 9, 2013
Real Name
Ryan kettering
Not enough detail here to say if it is a high price or a low price.

(example) I found a van that is selling for $10k that I am interested in buying, does that sound high or not?

It sounds like this is most likely EDDM, but you might want to get more info on what all you are going to get for your money. (how are they going out, design process, paper stock, are there other companies on the piece, how will you know these get delivered.. will you be seeded on the mailing? do they provide a manifest of the list or if it is eddm a receipt for postage? those are the questions I would be looking into.

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Not enough detail here to say if it is a high price or a low price.

(example) I found a van that is selling for $10k that I am interested in buying, does that sound high or not?

It sounds like this is most likely EDDM, but you might want to get more info on what all you are going to get for your money. (how are they going out, design process, paper stock, are there other companies on the piece, how will you know these get delivered.. will you be seeded on the mailing? do they provide a manifest of the list or if it is eddm a receipt for postage? those are the questions I would be looking into.
Could be "Bulk Mail" and he is buying the address's with the printing etc.. Local shop may have the address,s but in the end he is still buying them.

Ryankettering

Jan 9, 2013
Real Name
Ryan kettering
Could be "Bulk Mail" and he is buying the address's with the printing etc.. Local shop may have the address,s but in the end he is still buying them.
I agree Jim, it could be. That's sort of what I mean about wanting to know exactly what I am getting for my money, how they will be delivered, and if there is any sort of confirmation (not tracking, but just proof) of delivery.

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
How about Hitman Advertising a member of that club that he has ? He seems like a super nice guy I'm just not sure about $137 per month.
Watch how nice i become at $137 month!!!

After 20 years of being a guru how big is his company?

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
Which company? ;)
The hitman's cleaning business.

I am not for or against any guru, business opp, franchise, etc.
These are just questions you should be asking before signing up.

Ask for list of 5-10 cleaners in the system for couple years and call them, find out what the results were.
@extremecleantn

You might like the answers or maybe not. just do your homework and ask questions is all i'm saying.

Responder

Sep 16, 2012
Pikesville, MD
Real Name
Chaim Kessler
Business Location
United States
The hitman's cleaning business.

I am not for or against any guru, business opp, franchise, etc.
These are just questions you should be asking before signing up.

Ask for list of 5-10 cleaners in the system for couple years and call them, find out what the results were.
@extremecleantn

You might like the answers or maybe not. just do your homework and ask questions is all i'm saying.
It was a joke. As in his marketing business looks like it is doing alright.