Zero success with these flyers | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Zero success with these flyers

Chappy12

Feb 7, 2020
Real Name
Stephen
Hi Guys,

Newbie.

I had zero success with this flyers. I gave out 500 and not one phone call. Anyone know why would love your criticism as to what I did wrong so I can learn?

flyer facebook.PNG

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
that was your marketing plan?

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
There's nothing to relate to in the flyer, nothing that tells who you are or why your different, nothing that gives the reader a feeling of trust.

You need a picture of you, next to your equipment. People want to know who is coming in their home, who is going to be literally inside their walk in closet.

Reactions: Fedri and Thewy

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
Flyers have a notoriously low hit rate.
I have some that I leave on houses for sale front doors whenever I'm driving through a neighborhood I'm working in.
One hit in 7 years

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
From a consumer view ive never liked flyers, never used a service from a flyer. When they put them on my windshield i throw them away without even reading them, some people may feel differently but thats my 2 pennies

Reactions: mrotto and Fedri

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
If you really wanted a job or two from the fliers you would need to send about 5,000 of them out.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Long time ago when I began my own business I also started with flyers, 5000 delivered 5 jobs averaged 1 job per 1000. ACP is correct, you need to build a website make sure you got your picture and possibility with your family as well in your website. Have some YouTube videos showing them while cleaning and then find an effective advertising source usually not cheap and including your website and some links to your YouTube videos in that advertising.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Find a proven advertising source. Try social media. We have homestars the most effective way to advertise here in Toronto to find higher end clients, plus I also advertise on Yelp, for most guys Yelp didn't work out but for me it does, I am always on the first page of Google as a top 10 Carpet cleaner with Yelp and I do receive a lot of calls for less then $500 a month.

Chappy12

Feb 7, 2020
Real Name
Stephen
Awesome Guys, Love the help. I'm going to rebuild the whole way i do marketing.

Thanks Steve

mikeRSyd

Aug 9, 2020
Real Name
Mike r
Spell your email address correctly, cleaning . Is your number correct too?