you're going to have a great day when this meets you at the door | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

you're going to have a great day when this meets you at the door

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
It's funny but I feel a bit weird approaching customers in my mask but we generally do initially until the customer shares their preference.

I even feel a bit weird wearing my mask when going in certain stores where I know the store workers/ owners aren't wearing them.

Most of the times it's no big deal so we work without them.

Reactions: Fedri

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Personally when I see everyone wearing a mask it feels like I am in China. That makes me feel a bit uneasy.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Today in 1961 was the day the Berlin wall was started.

Despite outnumbering the guards and construction crew by thousands to one, the East Germans mostly stood quietly by as the Marxist Communist built a wall, a prison around them.

Look around you.

The wall is being built, but it is NOT a physical wall.

Just like it was not a physical wall that stopped the E. Germans from saying NO.

It is FEAR.

Take off your silly masks,

They have made cuckolds of us.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Not wearing masks any more for my business except he/she asks me and only on the walk through. It is a physical work that we do and our brain needs the oxygen. who ever wants to work with this shit go ahead don't give any rats. At the stores I put it under my nose so I can breath properly.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
Today in 1961 was the day the Berlin wall was started.

Despite outnumbering the guards and construction crew by thousands to one, the East Germans mostly stood quietly by as the Marxist Communist built a wall, a prison around them.

Look around you.

The wall is being built, but it is NOT a physical wall.

Just like it was not a physical wall that stopped the E. Germans from saying NO.

It is FEAR.

Take off your silly masks,

They have made cuckolds of us.
Any idea who "they" are?

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Any idea who "they" are?
Yes I do.

Do you?

Hint its the one headed monster that masquerades as Democrats and Republicans while fleecing and manipulating what is left of our Republic for their own personal financial and power gains....

Clinesmith pleaded guilty today............the fuse is lit John you ready for what is coming. Bet you do NOT even see it. It flew right over yours and most peoples head.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
Yes I do.

Do you?

Hint its the one headed monster that masquerades as Democrats and Republicans while fleecing and manipulating what is left of our Republic for their own personal financial and power gains....

Clinesmith pleaded guilty today............the fuse is lit John you ready for what is coming. Bet you do NOT even see it. It flew right over yours and most peoples head.
Biblical or Political matters? Inquiry minds want to know. The suspense is killing us.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Not wearing masks any more for my business except he/she asks me and only on the walk through. It is a physical work that we do and our brain needs the oxygen. who ever wants to work with this shit go ahead don't give any rats. At the stores I put it under my nose so I can breath properly.
Set yourself free.

Reactions: Fedri

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
you dont know who Clinesmith is and too busy to google....Yup...Its the latter....

Have a great weekend
Yeah but it don’t matter to liberals. They always got some nonsense explanation and they’re followers just repeat it.

Reactions: Kxp

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
O
Biblical or Political matters? Inquiry minds want to know. The suspense is killing us.
Klinesmith is the FBI lawyer who is pleading guilty and the first of many who will try to save they’re own skin. Obama administration officials tried destroying tTrump using the government apparatus during the 2016 campaign. Only hope they have is for Biden to get re-elected and he quashes it.

Reactions: Kxp and george8585

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
O

Klinesmith is the FBI lawyer who is pleading guilty and the first of many who will try to save they’re own skin. Obama administration officials tried destroying tTrump using the government apparatus during the 2016 campaign. Only hope they have is for Biden to get re-elected and he quashes it.
National Inquire would have a field day here.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
O

ROCKHEAD has no clue !!!

He only knows what FAKE NEWS CNN and the CORRUPT Liberals News Media tells him.

ROCKHEAD thinks the riots and burning down of buildings are peaceful protests because that's what FAKE NEWS CNN tells him and ROCKHEAD believes ... lol

Latest posts