ASA - Your thoughts on this Chemical | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

ASA Your thoughts on this Chemical

Jesse l

Feb 3, 2013
San Diego
www.pacificcleaningcompany.com
Real Name
Jesse Lees
Business Location
United States
What do you guys think of this Chem? Have you used it? I got a free gallon, and wanted to know if its worthy to keep in the van. Its says I can use to boost my pre-spray OR boost my detergent.

Thanks
Jesse

So far Ive been trying to stick to the following, Ive been having good results. Whats your thoughts. I would really like to stick to narrow it down to a few. I have have alot of different chems that just take up room in the van. My plan is to find what works best for me then buy in 5 gallons at a time.

Ultrapac plus Citrus solve as booster as pre-spray
then
Prochem Dry slurry as my rinse.

Last edited by a moderator:

spotman123

Jan 3, 2010
new york
Real Name
spot man
Business Location
United States
Can't say I haven't used it Jesse. But your choices of chems you listed are good ones....can't remember when I got something "free"...

Sanjay Singh

Banned
Jul 17, 2008
Great Northwest
just use and see how it works just be-careful with cti fire water yes it cleans great but use very little it soaps up pretty bad. I got a couple gallons free.

Jesse l

Feb 3, 2013
San Diego
Real Name
Jesse Lees
Business Location
United States
just use and see how it works just be-careful with cti fire water yes it cleans great but use very little it soaps up pretty bad. I got a couple gallons free.
Well, I think ill just give it away to someone. Id rather not mess around with it.

Have you guys every used the Kleenline products from Central California Cleaning Supply? If so what are your thoughts on those?

Gymee

Banned
Apr 4, 2007
Mn
Real Name
Jesus
Business Location
United States
Doesn't energy have a real strong chem smell?

I use prochem's citrus solve as a additive for oily carpet, smells like oranges.

Priceless

User
Dec 9, 2009
California
Real Name
Kevin Price
Business Location
United States
Jimmy is right...stuff smells like pestidside,but dont throw it away,it can be useful on commercial and olly/poly stuff.Kleenline is not bad...I would add my citrus to it and give it a try,I think you can buy it by the pound.(we can)...Have you tried yellow gold?

Jesse l

Feb 3, 2013
San Diego
Real Name
Jesse Lees
Business Location
United States
Jimmy is right...stuff smells like pestidside,but dont throw it away,it can be useful on commercial and olly/poly stuff.Kleenline is not bad...I would add my citrus to it and give it a try,I think you can buy it by the pound.(we can)...Have you tried yellow gold?
I havent tryed the Yellow gold yet. I prefer to purchase locally. And yes, your correct. Kleenline can be purchased by the lb.

Jesse

BDCC

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
Josh Wood
Business Location
United States
I've used Energy before and liked it a lot.

I used it as a boost with Bridgepoint's Traffic Slam for heavy soiled commercial carpet and got great results.
The key with using Energy is HEAT.

kingjoelking

Mar 26, 2008
AZ
www.whatsinyourcarpets.com
Real Name
Joel Riggs
Business Location
United States
After bouncing around from quite a few different pre sprays. I have landed back where I was at the very beginning. Ultrapac with straight water rinse. Sometimes add some Orange but frankly havnt seen a difference in results other then Orange smells orangee.