astrikingimage

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2010
NM
Real Name
Jose Salazar
Business Location
United States
@Todd the Cleaner -- He should have given you a just warning and said- "Hello - Sir, If I see you or any other macho big guy again in a vehicle with a Hello Kitty bumper sticker or something similar, I will give you a double ticket... Have a nice day."

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Off Subject (as usual!) Just Love your Website and Image your Company has.Everytime you post I go back and check it out..With 'ENVY'. Your video is priceless & precious!
:D When it is a compliment I don't mind you getting off subject one bit! Shows all those hours putting together my web sites were worth it. Thank you!!! I was having a really bad day... Your words just brightened it...

MPR

Mar 10, 2014
Illinois
Real Name
Mike Raimer
Business Location
United States
Question for all of you who have experience with G&T. I am sealing a bank and wanted to know if you should allow time for the grout to dry before sealing. It appears as if the grout lightens overnight and I dont want to lock in moisture by sealing early. Advice?

Made New Again

Oct 6, 2010
TX
www.madenewagain.com
Real Name
Blake McCormick
Business Location
United States
YES grout MUST dry before sealing. If sealer turns white it has moisture in it. Put air movers on the floor to help speed dry it or wait to seal the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Made New Again

Oct 6, 2010
TX
www.madenewagain.com
Real Name
Blake McCormick
Business Location
United States
Wet spots will appear white when dried, even with water based sealers.....that was my training and its been consistent over three courses on stone.....might check out dirtygrout.com forums on sealing.

Sent from my iPad using TMF Forums