www.bonnetpro.com
Real Name
John Klucznik
Business Location
United States
p1040708.jpg
p1040707.jpg
Hi,

Would you vote on the next color. I know the one I like but would like to know the one you like.
They are both shown with 6" wheels. I am most likely going to go with an 8" wheel and it will have 4 lift handles.
Powder coated and clear coated over it just like the current machine. Yellow or Black???
Machine will be unveiled at the upcoming CT6 course on June 3rd. With a money back satisfaction guarantee on the class you cant loose.
http://bonnetpro.com/CT6-Training-Course/CT6-Training-Course.html

Thank you.
p1040707.jpg

Neil

Jun 6, 2011
New Mexico
Real Name
Neil Jeremy
Business Location
United States
Do you have an option to upgrade to a custom color? If I were looking at buying one I'd pay extra for it. Looks like a great high productivity residential machine.

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
The black is easier to touch up for scratches.... 8" wheels will be great. The yellow is really sharp though.
I personally wouldn't want handles out near the edge....I clean under a lot of cabinets in medical offices with my Mytee Dual glide. A finger hold indent in the front edge of the shroud or a small aluminum plate projecting slightly over the shroud might work and maintain low shroud height....just thinking.

Very happy to test a prototype out west....LoL.

BonnetPro

Oct 1, 2009
Pa
www.bonnetpro.com
Real Name
John Klucznik
Business Location
United States
A custom color could be done but would be very expensive the way I run my production batches. I would need to know before I begin in a month or so and have it done before they are coated as a production run. If I didnt have t o strip off the powder and clear it might not be to bad cost wise unless your picking something exotic like a chrome color.

As far as the handles go you are somewhat limited by the front mounted sprayer to get under furniture but you would have about 2 to 3 inches to cut in depending on your pad size.

BonnetPro

Oct 1, 2009
Pa
www.bonnetpro.com
Real Name
John Klucznik
Business Location
United States
Only if blacks not in the race.

I just sent the black one to the powder coater. The one in the pic was just spray can black. I also put a set of 8" wheels on my current Mini and they are fantastic! Now I know why you guys like the larger wheels so much. The production ( shown above on the black frame, that one is only 6") wheel is a glass files poly wheel with a softer surface then the current mini and contain precision ground sealed roller bearings. Each wheel has a 1400 pound load rating. I little over kill but they look great, will last forever and a lighter then our current three wheel setup and roll smoother on concrete. I am also changing out the axle from precision ground carbon steel to precision ground stainless steel.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Smart idea to get feedback from cleaners John. Looks,convenience and cleaning will no doubt improve.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
The bigger wheels sound great, John, and from first hand experience dragging my Trinity OP up stairs with a full solution tank, much easier on the bod.

I know in a past phone call you mentioned you looked into using a dc motor with a variable speed controller. I'd love to have one machine that would run from about 70 rpm to 320 rpm with all the steps through the range.
I used my Trex with bonnet drive plate to follow up HWE on two oriental rugs this week using the wool ply pads at under 100 rpm….no distortion...it helped dry the carpets and also pulled a little more soil….regardless how extensive your protocol is, there's always a little more dirt.