You Might be a Carpet Cleaner if..... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

You Might be a Carpet Cleaner if.....

mjb4ex

Apr 29, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Butler
You get excited because you see a vacaway box by your front door, like a new shipment arrived, but then realized your daughter was playing house with it, and it's empty

Sent from my XT1650 using TMF Forums mobile app

MAU CORNEJO

Feb 1, 2012
ESTADO DE DE MEXICO
Real Name
MAURICIO CORNEJO
Business Location
United States
You move the Wand hundred of times a day, you go upstairs, downstairs, move machines, accessories, sweat all day, working your ass like hell, but you are still a fatty smiling big boy !

Bret

Aug 2, 2017
Real Name
Bret Stevens
You sweat so much that you can drink over a gallon of water and not go to the bathroom once.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
...if you find yourself using your UV light as a flashlight at night.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
When you drive thru a car wash and all you are thinking about is what size jets they are using.
No kidding, I did that just yesterday, while having quick bite and watching cars passing trough the car wash. I was " inspecting" if all jets are producing same amount of water. Wow, I didn't know that I had it so bad.... Vacation is in order, I guess.

Isaac

Jul 21, 2016
Real Name
Isaac Ortega
You can't seem to walk into a home, or office without looking at the carpets for stains and judge how well it's maintained. Oh... and of course, if you have a no shoe policy at home... You're probably one of us

M4sT3R T3CH

Feb 1, 2009
Topeka
Real Name
Randall Blackwell
Business Location
United States
When a customer calls and sets up a tile and grout cleaning appointment and u show up and its vinyl and u clean it anyway.

M4sT3R T3CH

Feb 1, 2009
Topeka
Real Name
Randall Blackwell
Business Location
United States
When you become a stain expert and are tryingbto identify and remove stains in all types of things.

M4sT3R T3CH

Feb 1, 2009
Topeka
Real Name
Randall Blackwell
Business Location
United States
When you wanna smack someone through the phone because yhe first thing they ask you is do you do carpet cleaning.