You don't know what you don't know.

Timothyscarpet

Aug 29, 2018
Real Name
Chris Westerman
Pre filter
Importance of the pre vac.
A couple things that I was never trained to use that I can't believe we ever went without. What are yours?

Reactions: Scott W

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Are you talking inline filter??? Yep I vacuum each job, unless I can have the customer do it..

Timothyscarpet

Aug 29, 2018
Real Name
Chris Westerman
I dont own a in line filter. Kinda want one though.....
Yeah I was so sick of my bag filters filling in with hair and sand and falling into my recovery tank. Low and behold we had not 1 but 2 inline filters in the shop! Love em and keeps my bag filters cleaner.

Reactions: Scott W

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Pre filter
Importance of the pre vac.
A couple things that I was never trained to use that I can't believe we ever went without. What are yours?
Two things come to mind for me.
1. The importance of agitation in cleaning just about anything. I used all the other parts of the cleaning pie for years just from common sense and experience. I wished someone had taken me aside years ago and explained agitation. I'm sure I could've made a lot more customers happy.
2. The usefulness of a sea sponge. That made a huge difference in a fairly large upholstery cleaning job yesterday as well as numbers of other times. I wouldn't want to live w/o it.

Bob Savage

Mar 6, 2007
Dayton, OH
www.perfection-carpet.com
Real Name
Bob Savage
Business Location
United States
A reliable APO has made my cleaning so much easier. I have not had to stop and empty my recovery tank in over 5 years of daily cleaning - NEVER!

Inline vac filter with knee-high and stainless basket.

Dual wand truckmount cuts our working time almost in half (time is money)!

Timothyscarpet

Aug 29, 2018
Real Name
Chris Westerman
A reliable APO has made my cleaning so much easier. I have not had to stop and empty my recovery tank in over 5 years of daily cleaning - NEVER!

Inline vac filter with knee-high and stainless basket.

Dual wand truckmount cuts our working time almost in half (time is money)!
Tell me about this APO, is that an auto pump out?