Yorba Linda ca | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Yorba Linda ca

Daniel -Luxu

Jun 22, 2015
Real Name
Daniel
Hi Im Daniel with OC Luxury Cleaning and im based out of Anaheim hills 10 minute drive from yorba linda
i would be more than happy to give your freinds carpet a good cleaning

and yes we are available tomorrow morning

Reactions: Omar

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
Forget all of you, especially @Pinosan

I will be in Yorba Linda from 8am to 10am but I'm too busy haha

@Joe cool is a good buddy of mine. He loves to do empties and hit on female customers , Lmfao

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
Well the customer is not only a pastor at a church there but also wrestled at u of Minnesota and teaches MMA to top UFC athletes. I'd pass on hitting on any women around there.
Lol.
I'm sure he could keep from hitting on any women. Dude is 52

Mar 23, 2012
Surprise Arizona
Real Name
Ty 212
Business Location
United States
Well the customer is not only a pastor at a church there but also wrestled at u of Minnesota and teaches MMA to top UFC athletes. I'd pass on hitting on any women around there.
In that case you should check with @Prosteam-sonomacounty you know how he gets a chubby over MMA fellas.... He would probably clear his schedule and drive 12 hours if the fella would agree to a lil grappling match in the living room

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
In that case you should check with @Prosteam-sonomacounty you know how he gets a chubby over MMA fellas.... He would probably clear his schedule and drive 12 hours if the fella would agree to a lil grappling match in the living room
This empty house that belongs to approved, must be a set up house for his secret shopping.

Not sure though ;)

Latest posts