Yeah so... customer's pit bull bit me right on the head of my cock last night

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
I very much agree.

There was a local car dealership owner here in Indy that committed suicide because of financial troubles and know he'd leave his wife and kids with millions by offing himself. Shame a man puts a actual monetary value on his life.

But none the less a person could much rather make a better show battling a crazed animal for such a purse.

Maybe even the inmate could be given a more luxurious cell afterwards if he wins?..

TA152H

Jun 17, 2010
New York
Real Name
Rich
Business Location
United States
I very much agree.

There was a local car dealership owner here in Indy that committed suicide because of financial troubles and know he'd leave his wife and kids with millions by offing himself. Shame a man puts a actual monetary value on his life.

But none the less a person could much rather make a better show battling a crazed animal for such a purse.

Maybe even the inmate could be given a more luxurious cell afterwards if he wins?..
I've got mixed feelings on the reward. We're probably talking about someone who's killed a few people in the most merciless situation. If he beats the dog, maybe just give him another year of life and then he gets a bigger dog to fight for another year. Or other stuff like that. Maybe against a poisonous snake. I think people would get bored if it was always a criminal against a dog.

Or maybe he gets a pet rat if he wins?

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
I've got mixed feelings on the reward. We're probably talking about someone who's killed a few people in the most merciless situation. If he beats the dog, maybe just give him another year of life and then he gets a bigger dog to fight for another year. Or other stuff like that. Maybe against a poisonous snake. I think people would get bored if it was always a criminal against a dog.

Or maybe he gets a pet rat if he wins?
I forgot you meant only horrible man killers. I'm offering this to any inmate including minor offenders who think this risk may be worth quick amnesty.

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
I just want to see animals kicking the ever living sh1t out of criminals. Pedophiles get a wiffle ball bat against an enraged Hippo. We could make it appropriate for families by giving the Hippo a cute name, such as "Blooper", sort of like when my dog "Baby Cakes", mauled a gopher in front of a group of daycare children one time when she was roaming about. The NY police gave me a call describing the incident. I don't know how they knew that Babycakes was my dog but I suspect her reputation for terminating animals had gotten around. It got to the point where townspeople would bring their freshly killed animals to my house, without any evidence that it was Babycakes who did the deed.

One douchebag brought a Dachsund and presented the corpse to my mother. My father heard about the incident and said that we should have said, "Before we take any responsibility, did the dog have any mustard on him at the time?".

Carpet Lady

May 15, 2011
Texas
Real Name
Christine
Business Location
United States
I don't have pit bulls but when my realtor came over and I was standing over my dog trying to prevent her from going outside as she entered my house and she jumped at her. Scared her enough she would not come in or over anymore. Later I found out BC we were in training class that it was possible that my dog thought I was trying to protect her BC of how I was standing over her and that is why she jumped. I great people differently at the door now. And if anyone feels nervous I put my up.

Also last night my cousin has a puppy pit bill and he is very hyper and I let him lick my plate and the when done I was trying to love on him and play and I was sitting down in a weird place and he jumped up and my arm was in his mouth he did not bite down. I just have a scratch but it could have been much worse that dog is strong. Dogs can be very unpredictable and they will do what they have to to protect there owners. And our energy and there owners energy is all they need to respond. Will glad you are ok.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
I just want to see animals kicking the ever living sh1t out of criminals. Pedophiles get a wiffle ball bat against an enraged Hippo. We could make it appropriate for families by giving the Hippo a cute name, such as "Blooper", sort of like when my dog "Baby Cakes", mauled a gopher in front of a group of daycare children one time when she was roaming about. The NY police gave me a call describing the incident. I don't know how they knew that Babycakes was my dog but I suspect her reputation for terminating animals had gotten around. It got to the point where townspeople would bring their freshly killed animals to my house, without any evidence that it was Babycakes who did the deed.

One douchebag brought a Dachsund and presented the corpse to my mother. My father heard about the incident and said that we should have said, "Before we take any responsibility, did the dog have any mustard on him at the time?".
Bwahahahaha. That's hilarious!

A friend of my dads said his wife's cat roamed out side for a moment and a newer neighbor (bad neighborhood) had a couple of mean dogs (no clue what they were) and they both ripped her cat to shreds. Literally played tug of war with its body.

He went outside and with a bat and clubbed the two dogs to death and then threw them on the neighbors porch.

I do believe he deserved a metal for this.

TA152H

Jun 17, 2010
New York
Real Name
Rich
Business Location
United States

You should put up a picture of Babycakes. The only one I have is when I am with her, and I'm afraid I'd get the attention of homosexuals who frequent these forums.

She was a beautiful dog. And as I said, the ultimate babe magnet.

TA152H

Jun 17, 2010
New York
Real Name
Rich
Business Location
United States
I forgot you meant only horrible man killers. I'm offering this to any inmate including minor offenders who think this risk may be worth quick amnesty.
That certainly has possibilities. You don't think the liberals would object to just a run of the mill criminal getting eaten by a large python, should the battle fall that way?

I guess you'd have to have to make it very even, or even favoring a human for it to fly. For example a large athlete would get a Hyena or a wart hog, a strong man who's not athletic a dog like a Kangal or an Anaconda, a reasonably strong man with hair on his back a Pit Bull or Rock Python, a normal man a boa or Golden Retriever, a homosexual an aggressive poodle or large worm.

If you're going to make it a weekly show, you'd have to expand it as you indicated, or you'd have to promote more killing and/or harsher sentencing. I think, of the three approaches, yours is the least offensive.

Reactions: imptn

Zarz

Feb 1, 2012
Victoria
Real Name
John Zahra
Business Location
Australia
If the pitty gashed yr nob mate, I would've gone to the doc's to get a tetanus shot without doing the job unless yve had one recently.
Always a scarey thort of mine to get chomped on site...... Scarey thort!

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
I guess you'd have to have to make it very even, or even favoring a human for it to fly.
I disagree. If you did this, the animal rights beatniks and pot heads would be pitching tents outside your studios. You would have to carefully skew the odds in favor of the animals, while choosing the most deplorable criminals, whom nobody would feel empathy for. This is not to say that your show could be aired on one channel and mine on the other but lets be realistic; would people rather see your homosexual b1tch kicking a poodle or mine being backhanded and mulched inside an octagonal cage by a Polar Bear?

TA152H

Jun 17, 2010
New York
Real Name
Rich
Business Location
United States
I disagree. If you did this, the animal rights beatniks and pot heads would be pitching tents outside your studios. You would have to carefully skew the odds in favor of the animals, while choosing the most deplorable criminals, whom nobody would feel empathy for. This is not to say that your show could be aired on one channel and mine on the other but lets be realistic; would people rather see your homosexual b1tch kicking a poodle or mine being backhanded and mulched inside an octagonal cage by a Polar Bear?
Well, we were talking about expanding it to encompass the garden variety degenerate. If it's a weekly show, you're just not going to have enough death row inmates. Figure the Polar Bear will kill the man in far less than five minutes. You'd need four of these guys per show, maybe more.

Maybe a tiered system would work. You'd have it tiered not only by capability, but also by crime. You could make the really gruesome battles "Special Events". For killers, they'd get the Polar Bear, and maybe get medical experimentation on them before that to make them stronger (if it doesn't work, oh well, he still gets the bear), for sodomizers, they get the aggressive French Poodle or similar like an irritable hedgehog.

For drama, you could offer men a reprieve if they can survive a poisonous snake bite. That would also be a special, and then you'd have updates in the news as the man struggles for life. You'd definitely not only get ratings during the show, but you'd have people tuned in long after looking for updates.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
All great ideas

I would also throw in urban myths. Like hownive heard ofnpacks of killer chiwawas in mexico or the chucacabra.

There are no bounds to this. Crash test dummies for real life answers. Think of the egg drop test you did in school but now supersize it..

All with the style and pazaz of the original American Gladiators show.

Aaron M.

Nov 3, 2012
Washington
Real Name
Aaron Markham
Business Location
United States
Saw the thread at the top of the list and my first thought was.... AGAIN?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
So how's the "little guy" doing Will? :D

Frank DiGi

Premium VIP
Sep 3, 2008
pa
www.dicarpetclean.com
Real Name
Frank
Business Location
United States
I bit few times in the backside, leg and hand.. And every time the customer said they don't bite. Soon as I started to clean one attacked me...Must be the wand or something with the vacuum sound or jets.. Now I refuse to do any job if they don't put the dog in another room.. Stressful for any pet ..
I hope you seem a doctor Will and your OK...