Yeah so... customer's pit bull bit me right on the head of my cock last night

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
If you can pick the beast up off the ground and pike drive it head first onto its skull, I'd think we have an advantage.

If its so big it can nudge you off the ground with its head, I'd say big disadvantage.

Right?

Kinda like weight class wrestlers.

Citrox1

Sep 29, 2011
Pa
Real Name
JB
Business Location
United States
If you can pick the beast up off the ground and pike drive it head first onto its skull, I'd think we have an advantage.

If its so big it can nudge you off the ground with its head, I'd say big disadvantage.

Right?

Torry, I sure would not want to try and pick up either beast that's meaning to hurt me. :eek:

Remember bigger doest not always equate to stronger.....but gosh there are an unlimited amount of variables, perhaps the height of the larger dog makes it easier for you to knee or punch him in the face at the onset of an attack, or the larger dog being slower allows you to better battle his attacks, perhaps the larger dog was not bred for fighting and will run off when you hit him in the ribs or snout a few times, perhaps the bigger dog will tire much faster........of course the same "what if's" could also apply to the smaller dog.

I for one am an animal lover and would never want to witness two of any animal battling so violently.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
Torry, I sure would not want to try and pick up either beast that's meaning to hurt me. :eek:

Remember bigger doest not always equate to stronger.....but gosh there are an unlimited amount of variables, perhaps the height of the larger dog makes it easier for you to knee or punch him in the face at the onset of an attack, or the larger dog being slower allows you to better battle his attacks, perhaps the larger dog was not bred for fighting and will run off when you hit him in the ribs or snout a few times, perhaps the bigger dog will tire much faster........of course the same "what if's" could also apply to the smaller dog.

I for one am an animal lover and would never want to witness two of any animal battling so violently.
Yea I love dogs too.

I've owned many including a retired police trained Shepard.

Maybe that's why I didn't think twice to beat the ever living snot out of a real and active police k9 a couple years ago.
In its attacks back on me it tried to put me on the ground but was just barely unable to as I could almost lift it off the ground with my arm that it was latched on to.

If I had both arms free instead of holding a child in one, I would have bear huged it while lifting it in the air and then jumped on its head into the asphalt.

But i don't see anyone doing that with a 200+ pound beast that is more body mass than me.

Just sayin.

I've seen video after video of school kid fights (hilarious) and tons of where the kid getting picked on is this six foot tall 200 pound fat boy nerd and the offender is a ripped up little punk who thinks he's hot stuff. But in the melee the fat boy sustains a couple blows before he picks the twerp up off the ground and then flat crushes him.

Remember butter bean?
He was my dads favorite boxer.

Citrox1

Sep 29, 2011
Pa
Real Name
JB
Business Location
United States
I don't know Torrey, I think your pile driving plan is highly optimistic during the course of a serious attack.
I'm not saying it's not possible, I just think it's highly unlikely, even if you pulled it off I'm skeptical it would faze an amped up beast bent on destruction.

To me I want to keep his mouth as far away from my neck and head as possible, bending down to pick him up exposes your most vulnerable parts, as you can imagine he will be flailing his head around biting at anything he can reach, if you have him in a bear hug upside down your groin and femoral artery are within his reach.

I don't see the average man choking one out as well, their necks are so short and muscled up I doubt most men could accomplish this, not to mention they're not going to be sitting still and allowing this.

I think most men believe they could choke one out or even break their next, I really don't believe most men could accomplish this.

Hopefully we never have to find out. ;)

TA152H

Jun 17, 2010
New York
Real Name
Rich
Business Location
United States
I do apologize if your delicate sensibilities have been injured, however everyone gets a spanking from time to time, it just so happens this was your time, take your whooping like a man and proceed on.

I could easily go through your previous post and debunk the numerous inaccuracies and untruths you stated, however I simply will not fall prey to your sophomoric debate tactics, if you have such a penchant for folks concentrating on something other than what's in front of them perhaps you should look into being a magician, as you're certainly not a debater. There will be no rabbits pulled from of a hat here, and the only thing you've managed to vanish is your credibility..

Your utter lack of understanding of rotational inertia and simple physics renders any comment you may make on the subject meaningless.

You have succeeded in doing nothing here but cementing yourself as forever being viewed as the simple minded, neolithic Cro-magnon you are, so please stop masquerading as an intellectual, as it's quite clear you're not.

You leap from topic to topic, always in between, not quite here, not quite there, you're remarkably similar to a taint, you leave most wondering if you're position is closer to that of a prick or an a**hole.

I come to this site to learn what I can, give what I can, and to chat with my CC brethren, not to argue and fight with a mental midget pseudo-intellectual.

Next...
The pleas of the loser. You lost, now you go to generalities. Now pose. It's a good tactic, and I'm sure you lose a lot, but it's also pretty obvious.

But, being a loser, don't you realize you even contradicted your own post never to post again on the subject. Does that make you a double-loser? I guess you are.

You're not fooling anyone. Posing doesn't help. It sucks to lose, but you just did. Grow from it, loser.

TA152H

Jun 17, 2010
New York
Real Name
Rich
Business Location
United States

Right?

Torrey, he knows he's wrong now. He didn't really know anything about the subject. Just a typical grunt that heard something, formulated an opinion without any thought, and then didn't want to admit he was wrong, even after proven so.

It's not about the dog. It's about him hating to be proven wrong. Dumb people are very sensitive about their lack of intelligence, so hate to admit they didn't know something.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
Well I doubt I could beat either of you at a actual IQ test as I've never been the most "book smart" guy in the world. But my ability to never give up at anything I do or in effect take 10x more swings at the ball usually gets me plenty of theoretical home runs and where I wanna go.

Now with the Internet being as easy to access with a phone or skinny tablet on my side at all times we all are in effect Einsteins at the blink of an eye with little effort.

I bet there's no less than 2 subjects a day I don't google or look up on wiki just to learn about.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
Watch UFC fights or just school yard fights.

If you can pick up something over your shoulders and it can't, it's screwed.

Reactions: Rick Imby

TA152H

Jun 17, 2010
New York
Real Name
Rich
Business Location
United States
Well I doubt I could beat either of you at a actual IQ test as I've never been the most "book smart" guy in the world. But my ability to never give up at anything I do or in effect take 10x more swings at the ball usually gets me plenty of theoretical home runs and where I wanna go.

Now with the Internet being as easy to access with a phone or skinny tablet on my side at all times we all are in effect Einsteins at the blink of an eye with little effort.

I bet there's no less than 2 subjects a day I don't google or look up on wiki just to learn about.
Facts are easy, reasoning is difficult. The easiest trap to fall into is going binary, and thinking everything is good or bad. In almost all cases, it's somewhere off the sides and in the middle.

Actually, arguments are normally pretty good to have, because it does make you look up stuff. This guy just takes it too seriously, and starts flinging the insults. So, it makes me mad and I do the same. Sadly, my disposition is probably more foul than a PBs.

It's all pretty silly. I remember when I was a kid and I was told the doberman was this super dog. Unbeatable fighting machine. I thought so, and then realized it's just not how it is. PBs are very game dogs, with crazy energy, but they're not super-dogs. Neither are Kangals for that matter. Everything has a plus and a minus. Otherwise, everything would only have the best characteristics. But, obviously, not all things are dogs, not all things are cats, not all things are birds, etc... There's balance to everything.

TA152H

Jun 17, 2010
New York
Real Name
Rich
Business Location
United States
Watch UFC fights or just school yard fights.

If you can pick up something over your shoulders and it can't, it's screwed.
Yes, it's a big advantage. I would say if you can pick something off the ground it's a big advantage. You can't use leverage if you're off the ground, you have nothing to leverage against.

Are you going to buy a Kangal now? I heard they are illegal to export, and the ones here aren't real ones. I don't know how much truth is in that though.

I'm hoping to get a Bobcat some day, but it's difficult here. I was thinking of getting an Emu, but apparently they are really, really dumb. I've read they are the dumbest bird, or very close to it.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
Yes, it's a big advantage. I would say if you can pick something off the ground it's a big advantage. You can't use leverage if you're off the ground, you have nothing to leverage against.

Are you going to buy a Kangal now? I heard they are illegal to export, and the ones here aren't real ones. I don't know how much truth is in that though.

I'm hoping to get a Bobcat some day, but it's difficult here. I was thinking of getting an Emu, but apparently they are really, really dumb. I've read they are the dumbest bird, or very close to it.
I have a friend that has a house cat that is a breed of like bobcat or something crazy. It's like double size and look like a mini cheetah or whatever. I don't know cats well but it's very unusual and quit intimidating knowing how agile and ferocious they are by nature but know twice as capable.

I have no need for a pet at this moment as I'm far too busy to give it the attention one deserves. Plus I have extra low patience and my kids soak up the little that's available.

TA152H

Jun 17, 2010
New York
Real Name
Rich
Business Location
United States
I have a friend that has a house cat that is a breed of like bobcat or something crazy. It's like double size and look like a mini cheetah or whatever. I don't know cats well but it's very unusual and quit intimidating knowing how agile and ferocious they are by nature but know twice as capable.

I have no need for a pet at this moment as I'm far too busy to give it the attention one deserves. Plus I have extra low patience and my kids soak up the little that's available.
Was it a Maine Coon maybe? They are huge, but also super sweet.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
Next point of debate, since this one is played out ...

A strong man (not powerlifter strong, but say construction worker strong) with an aluminum baseball bat versus a black bear.

Who wins? Why?

P.S. I stole the idea from here http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f44/man-vs-pitbull-who-wins-506987/index2.html
Now that's intriguing..

I'd say depends on how agile the man is.

One good swipe from the bear anywhere on the torso and your out. But a fast reflex guy could put a quick ping against its cranium may daze the bear enough to finish it out with a few more well placed blows.

I personally doubt my ability to ever accomplish such a feat. I'd still be scared if equipped with a shotgun.

TA152H

Jun 17, 2010
New York
Real Name
Rich
Business Location
United States
Now that's intriguing..

I'd say depends on how agile the man is.

One good swipe from the bear anywhere on the torso and your out. But a fast reflex guy could put a quick ping against its cranium may daze the bear enough to finish it out with a few more well placed blows.

I personally doubt my ability to ever accomplish such a feat. I'd still be scared if equipped with a shotgun.
Yes, true, I guess a lot depends on who lands first.

But, do you think one blow from a Black Bear would incapacitate the man completely in most cases? A grizzly I could see, but I'm not sure about the Black Bear.

I think it could go either way.

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
If the human dropped the bat after the first blow due to vibration, he would be fu(ked. I don't think any animal could handle a solid hit from an aluminum bat or God forbid, titanium bat. Bears have long arms. Going inside would be frightful.

The real question is, why are not death row criminals being tested for such things? A TV show, showing such battles would be a sure hit.

Reactions: Rick Imby

TA152H

Jun 17, 2010
New York
Real Name
Rich
Business Location
United States
If the human dropped the bat after the first blow due to vibration, he would be fu(ked. I don't think any animal could handle a solid hit from an aluminum bat or God forbid, titanium bat. Bears have long arms. Going inside would be frightful.

The real question is, why are not death row criminals being tested for such things? A TV show, showing such battles would be a sure hit.
The bear might just bore in like a wild hog. You'd have one shot, and it better be good. If not, the bear would be on you, and would have it all his own way on the inside.

The liberals would object to it. Also, why put a bear through that for no reason? I'd say take a dog that was going to be put down, and put him in with a criminal, and see what's what. Both are going to die anyway, may as well die well and repay society.

Medical experimentation is also a good use for death row criminals. If they kill a lot of people this is their chance to redeem themselves.