Yeah so... customer's pit bull bit me right on the head of my cock last night | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Yeah so... customer's pit bull bit me right on the head of my cock last night

Will Reed

Jun 3, 2010
Missoula, Montana, United States
Real Name
Will Reed
Business Location
United States
Was in the customer's house last night doing the walk through and he opened the door where his pit bull was. Dog never barked, just came right out. I put my hand down as I thought he was coming out to sniff and see me, nope. He went after me like a baseball fan goes for a hot dog. Chomp, right on the head of my cock! Luckily I wasn't having amorous thoughts or having random wood or he would have gotten a good hold of it. Teeth slid off the fabric of my pants leaving a gash.

The guy was really sorry and embarrassed saying his dog had never done that before. I finished the job and he gave me an extra $100. No real damage done, will take a few days to heal. Still...:p

jaymark

Premium VIP
Feb 8, 2011
PA
Real Name
Yea
Business Location
United States
People wonder why I am so emphatic about putting dogs away. I have one of my own(lab) and they do things you dont expect.

Bet he is shaking in his boots about you suing.

Hope it doesn't hurt your swag and all is well.

Jimmy L

Apr 16, 2012
Ne
Real Name
Jimmy Ladigwag
Business Location
United States
Better watch out if it turns black and falls off.

If I were you I'd go out to the garage and use your HATCHET to cut it off now.

davenjai

Dec 16, 2009
Peachtree City, GA
Real Name
David Tassa
Business Location
United States
Make sure the dog has had its rabies shot!

In unvaccinated humans, rabies is usually fatal after neurological symptoms have developed, but prompt postexposure vaccination may prevent the virus from progressing.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
I cannot believe this.

I would have kicked that freaking flea bag so hard in its neck it would have broke it.

And if it didnt id do it again.

Screw dogs that behave thay way.

Hughjocapivvy

Sep 9, 2012
Real Name
Barry Meyer
I would have kicked that freaking flea bag so hard in its neck it would have broke it.

And if it didnt id do it again.
Unfortunately, with a pit bull this would have been a bit difficult. They're bred for fighting and have a pretty short temperament. Best advice would be to jump on a kitchen counter out of the way of its jaws.

TA152H

Jun 17, 2010
New York
Real Name
Rich
Business Location
United States
Unfortunately, with a pit bull this would have been a bit difficult. They're bred for fighting and have a pretty short temperament. Best advice would be to jump on a kitchen counter out of the way of its jaws.
Not really. When I was young and had good reflexes I had one go after my throat at my friend's house. There was no warning; I was just talking to my friend and the dog jumps at my throat. I had exceptional reflexes, and was very strong because I was bodybuilding, so I just swatted him into the wall like a gnat, but then I went nuts just from the rush of it, and went after the dog.

Anyone that says Pit Bulls are fearless is plain wrong. He ran like his tail was on fire and wanted no part of a fight. A few seconds later, I kind of got out of the moment, and then it was a bit scary, but when you're in it, there's no fear, and a desire to kill. The dog probably sensed that, Pit Bull or not, and that terrified him. Also, getting slammed into a wall didn't help his ego much.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
Ill take my chances. Im actually a well known dog fighter ;)
Not really. When I was young and had good reflexes I had one go after my throat at my friend's house. There was no warning; I was just talking to my friend and the dog jumps at my throat. I had exceptional reflexes, and was very strong because I was bodybuilding, so I just youswatted him into the wall like a gnat, but then I went nuts just from the rush of it, and went after the dog.

Anyone that says Pit Bulls are fearless is plain wrong. He ran like his tail was on fire and wanted no part of a fight. A few seconds later, I kind of got out of the moment, and then it was a bit scary, but when you're in it, there's no fear, and a desire to kill. The dog probably sensed that, Pit Bull or not, and that terrified him. Also, getting slammed into a wall didn't help his ego much.
Your exactly right. You dont even think. It just happens.

Gordo

Sep 10, 2012
Real Name
Gordon Frederick
Call and file with his home owners Insurance just in case, you have the paper trail started.

Richard Baldwin

Premium VIP
Sep 5, 2008
Ontario
www.expertcarpet-care.com
Real Name
Richard Baldwin
Yes, he got bit because the dog happened to be a pit bull... :rolleyes:
Situations like this were happening so often with this particular breed that they had to ban pit bulls. Many owners actually relocated to the states just to keep their dogs. A lot of kids have been maimed or killed by them. Around their owners they are a big suck, so the owner thinks the dog is harmless to everyone, until something like this happens. As a cleaner you have to be cautious around any dog, pit bull or not in an owner's home. Never extend your hand to pet it, even if it appears friendly.

Reactions: Canada-Eh

ronman

Jan 18, 2011
Real Name
Ron
Business Location
United States
Good thing he didn't like the taste of it, and spit it out!

Citrox1

Sep 29, 2011
Pa
Real Name
JB
Business Location
United States
Not really. When I was young and had good reflexes I had one go after my throat at my friend's house. There was no warning; I was just talking to my friend and the dog jumps at my throat. I had exceptional reflexes, and was very strong because I was bodybuilding, so I just swatted him into the wall like a gnat, but then I went nuts just from the rush of it, and went after the dog.

You should consider yourself extremely lucky, it would behoove you not think most pit bulls will cringe and run away from conflict, perhaps it was a young dog, a female, or because its owner was there, but I can assure you 99% of Pits do not know the meaning of the word quit no matter what you do to them.

If a big male Pit has destruction on his mind there is very little you can do to stop him from seriously hurting or killing you without the use of some sort of weapon.

That being said Pits are not the monsters they are made out to be, in fact they are no where near the top of the list of dogs that bite humans, and are routinely rated very high for having great temperaments and loyalty to their owners.

Why is it when a Golden retriever or black Lab attacks someone it doesn't make the news ? ....as a whole they bite far more people than Pits do, but it's rarely "glorified" the way a pit attack is.

Reactions: C&DClean

TA152H

Jun 17, 2010
New York
Real Name
Rich
Business Location
United States
You should consider yourself extremely lucky, it would behoove you not think most pit bulls will cringe and run away from conflict, perhaps it was a young dog, a female, or because its owner was there, but I can assure you 99% of Pits do not know the meaning of the word quit no matter what you do to them.

If a big male Pit has destruction on his mind there is very little you can do to stop him from seriously hurting or killing you without the use of some sort of weapon.

That being said Pits are not the monsters they are made out to be, in fact they are no where near the top of the list of dogs that bite humans, and are routinely rated very high for having great temperaments and loyalty to their owners.

Why is it when a Golden retriever or black Lab attacks someone it doesn't make the news ? ....as a whole they bite far more people than Pits do, but it's rarely "glorified" the way a pit attack is.
The dog was an adult male, and I would have killed it easily. I was extremely strong at that time, and could have snapped its neck. You're talking about the difference between a 70 pound dog versus 205 pounds of someone that trained for nothing but strength. I think getting swatted like a gnat got the point across, and his owner was a little surprised by my chasing him. But, you know, when you're in the moment, you're in the moment. If it were a minute later, I would have thought it's not worth getting bitten to beat him down, but we're not always rational when we get attacked.

Dogs are basically cowardly animals, and will run if they know you have no fear of them. Maybe a Kangal would scare me if I saw one, but a Pit Bull is less scary to me than a raccoon.

My sister had this really aggressive doberman. This dog was a bully. She had people working on her house at the time, and they were terrified of this dog. He really was demonic. She also had a psychotic cat, although he was also unusually smart. I think he knew trigonometry. He definitely knew how to open doors that his paws allowed him to. Anyway, she told me how everyone was laughing for 10 minutes when this aggressive dog turned tail and ran like a greyhound when the psychotic cat decided he didn't like the dog. He chased him all the way down the driveway.

P.S. These are Kangals, and I'm pretty sure they would scare me!