www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
You still in business Damon lol? How have you been?
Yup, I'm in business and busier than ever. 42% increase in sales and still going strong. I just stepped away from the drama and crap and continue to focus on my business and doing better work than Health-hack and other low-priced leaders. Hope you are doing well my friend.

Reactions: Rick Imby

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Yup, I'm in business and busier than ever. 42% increase in sales and still going strong. I just stepped away from the drama and crap and continue to focus on my business and doing better work than Health-hack and other low-priced leaders. Hope you are doing well my friend.
I'm glad you're kicking butt. I just purchased two cimex and two eco-17 machines to start VLM cleaning to take over my town.

Reactions: Nomad74

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
I can't believe the difference it made. I did the 5 gallon bucket test and the difference is amazing. It turned my porty into a real cleaning machine.

I know the video is a little rough, I'm no @Rob Allen.

2" hose on Porty:
The Bucket Challenge,

Today, I tried the bucket challenge with my Nautilus MXE 8.4 vacs. Here are two youtube links of what happened. I was impressed! I think I have great vacs! I'm not worried about a 100 foot hose run, or running this machine with 2 inch vac hoses from the driveway or street.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
The Bucket Challenge,

Today, I tried the bucket challenge with my Nautilus MXE 8.4 vacs. Here are two youtube links of what happened. I was impressed! I think I have great vacs! I'm not worried about a 100 foot hose run, or running this machine with 2 inch vac hoses from the driveway or street.

Very strong vacs, excellent recovery that will reflect on the carpet dry times.