Would You Partner Your Business with a Cleaning Franchise? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Would You Partner Your Business with a Cleaning Franchise?

alexus

Premium VIP
Nov 6, 2014
Real Name
Aleksandr Davidov
Saw them on magic wand store at Rahway nj Tuesday

10BUCKSAROOM

Nov 18, 2016
Real Name
Aziza Hana
Most likely , I was thinking how he can make money with this price till I see it's maid service

He sets his own prices and minimums for the carpet cleaning. We just work together and help him find additional customers or foward over people who only want carpet cleaning services. He also offers tile and grout and other floor cleaning so it comes in handy when customers have specific requests.

Johna

Sep 1, 2017
London
Real Name
Jonathan Samuels
I'm currently considering to become a franchisee at the carpet division at https://fantasticcleaners.com/carpet-cleaning/ and what I would like to find out is what would be the best way to check if they will really be a conscientious partner? I'm promised a reliable flow of clientele, no per lead cost (can that be true?), handling of merch like biz cards and etc. and if I get the advanced package I get a discount on аccounting for the 1st year. So, since this was the only suitable thread, my question would be - does it sound "legit"? How could I be sure/make sure it is? Thanks,

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
I'm currently considering to become a franchisee at the carpet division at https://fantasticcleaners.com/carpet-cleaning/ and what I would like to find out is what would be the best way to check if they will really be a conscientious partner? I'm promised a reliable flow of clientele, no per lead cost (can that be true?), handling of merch like biz cards and etc. and if I get the advanced package I get a discount on аccounting for the 1st year. So, since this was the only suitable thread, my question would be - does it sound "legit"? How could I be sure/make sure it is? Thanks,
Have you ever seen any other carpet cleaner in London driving around in their vans? I mean that is one way to see if they're legit. I would personally go to the UK Carpet Cleaning Facebook group and ask the question there. However, someone here might be able to help.

Aug 27, 2017
Real Name
Wayne C Thompson
I thought that it would be easy to just refer a cleaning company and they would send referrals to me for the carpet cleaning. Found out that I was sending them business and they were cleaning the house and then renting a rug doctor and trying to clean the carpet.
I found out because one of the employees called me asking me how to get brown spots off of the carpet. They over filled the rug doctor with foamy dirty water and it had blown dirty water into the carpet and left brown spots over and over as they moved it around the room. They could not fix it themselves so they had to hire me to fix their mess, the customer wanted them to replace the carpet. I charged them plenty to fix it and we went our separate ways.

www.tntcpt.com/store

Johna

Sep 1, 2017
London
Real Name
Jonathan Samuels
Yes, as a matter of fact quite a few and not only their cleaning teams, but still I would like to somehow further research, but not sure where to start

edit: here they've listed more details https://joinfantastic.com/carpet-cleaning-franchise/ but it's not enough,

Last edited: