would you hire some one with a face or neck tattoo ????

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
Naaa. Not me pal. I treat every man for who he is. Every race has their assholes, good people, dumb asses, smart people, bimbos, great thinkers, lazy bastards and so on. I just call it as I see it. (y)

Good man right there! It would be nice if everyone would think this way!

Reactions: OldCarpetVet

SRD

Premium VIP
Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Ive got several tatoos myself all that will cover had several clients compliment me on my art work....having said this the photos of facial and neck tatoos in the beginning of this thread just make me ask myself what they hell were they thinking....well quick answer is they weren't and if someone is capable of making a life long poor decision like that what kind of poor decisions will they make while representing my business?

seattlebest

Feb 6, 2012
Washington
Real Name
Nathan Resick
Business Location
United States
no. I hired somebody with a huge nose ring once on condition he take it out for work and once I showed up at a job and he was wearing it. God knows what my customers must have thought...

I have way too many crotchety old people as customers to hire somebody they won't want to let in their house

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
Martin, you know that I like you, but....He'd never be hired by me. I don't care how nice he is, or if he can walk on water. Never gonna happen. I wouldn't risk my business that I busted my ass to grow for an asshole. And anyone that does that to them self is indeed an asshole. It's abnormal. And they will probably regret that decision later in life too. And I will admit that I am a hater. I hate assholes.
I was just being me Buddy. No tattoos policy period in my family and business. I have a few good friends who wear them. Good people I respect them but their fashion is not for me or my beliefs. The guy on the photo I posted is an internet picture. buahhahahahah

Reactions: Cody G

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
that is discrimination here in CA. You hire one guy with a tattoo on his neck but would discriminate a guy with a tattoo on his face? a tattoo is a tattoo regardless of its visibility or message conveyed according to the law.
I still would not hire them, they can sue I wouldn't pay a dime

Gotti

Aug 21, 2018
Real Name
Todd Huntley
I come from a background owning a large bail bonds company I have met many people who have multiple tats in today's world I would hire these people tats are a kind of art. Let people be different!

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
I was just being me Buddy. No tattoos policy period in my family and business. I have a few good friends who wear them. Good people I respect them but their fashion is not for me or my beliefs. The guy on the photo I posted is an internet picture. buahhahahahah

whats funny is most ppl thought you were serious.

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro

Why you little..........................

You're too much, Martin. Once I read that I laughed my ass off. Funny shit. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Common janitor