would you hire some one with a face or neck tattoo ????

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
neck.jpg
neck1.jpeg

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
Those guys give me the creeps. They do that for intimidation when locked up or because they want to express themselves. I can go on and on. Can only imagine what a female clients reaction would be while opening the door.

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
I have a guy that works for me has small neck tattoo and full sleeves. good guy never had any complaints. I don’t think I would hire some one with crazy tats like in those photos.
that is discrimination here in CA. You hire one guy with a tattoo on his neck but would discriminate a guy with a tattoo on his face? a tattoo is a tattoo regardless of its visibility or message conveyed according to the law.

Reactions: MikeGaure

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
i had one guy with a neck tat once no issues but the button up work shirts collar covered most of it.

can you create a policy here where i live for whats acceptable and what not.

restaurant chain here allows no visible tats. so those that have em on arms use sleeves face no job.

to work at starbucks tho you must have tats lol

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Haters!!
here is my helper. Never had any problems getting into 10 mill homes. let alone getting paid
1478609285-0.jpg

Martin, you know that I like you, but....He'd never be hired by me. I don't care how nice he is, or if he can walk on water. Never gonna happen. I wouldn't risk my business that I busted my ass to grow for an asshole. And anyone that does that to them self is indeed an asshole. It's abnormal. And they will probably regret that decision later in life too. And I will admit that I am a hater. I hate assholes.

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
LOL...Not in my market...but you knew that you little shit...Who the hell are you?
Everything about your posts is messed up...What am I missing?
I know I'm old school, but your not even in class.
Talk to me?

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Ahh Old Vet, you just don’t like Mexicans! But if a service came to my door looking like that I would say to myself to myself, what the heck! But let it be known, you will not hear from me again!

Naaa. Not me pal. I treat every man for who he is. Every race has their assholes, good people, dumb asses, smart people, bimbos, great thinkers, lazy bastards and so on. I just call it as I see it. (y)

Latest posts