Would this work for spotting? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Would this work for spotting?

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
Cool...This industry has no limits....It's an exciting time to be a cleaner as it was 40 years ago...If young cleaners are willing to invest in the future, it will pay big dividends.
Invest in training, get to know the in's and outs of your equipment ( Jim can help with that because he is that type of guy )...and even more important is consumer reflection ( what they see in you )

Be ready to make that first impression ( you only get one first ).

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
Hey Todd...You know Vegas, I have been thinking of a visit,( it's been 10 years ) and would love to do a job with you sir...How far do you live from the strip?

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Hey Todd...You know Vegas, I have been thinking of a visit,( it's been 10 years ) and would love to do a job with you sir...How far do you live from the strip?
Sounds fun, lunch is on me.

I live in a town an hour away but I usually work in Vegas on Mondays and Thursdays. Let me know a week ahead of time and I will plan to work on Vegas on what ever day you need.

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
LOL..I want to do a job with you, forget the pay...It would be my privilege just to roll with you
Give me a shout out some time....( 815 ) 878-2363
by the way...my 175 skills are killer...LOL
In my years, and from what I read, your skills are off the hook...You my man are a gift to this board, I just write words...LOL...and sometimes get in a mess;)