Would like some input if you have one or know of someone who does. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Would like some input if you have one or know of someone who does.

LRZ360

Nov 21, 2019
Real Name
lindell zanders
I have visited both head headquarters ( place of manufacture) this week looked at both units. the TCS Big Chief II and Judson C4. if you had a choice to purchase one of the two which one would you choose. why and why not. ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP.

Reactions: Bob Savage and Odin

Bob Savage

Mar 6, 2007
Dayton, OH
www.perfection-carpet.com
Real Name
Bob Savage
Business Location
United States
I bought my truckmount in Georgia over 30 years ago at Cleaning Technologies (Vic Richardson), which was a unit very close to the one TCS built (LP heater).

I am still using it daily and it has never been in a repair shop in 35 years. It is that simple to work on, and VERY reliable and very HOT.

You can't go wrong with either unit.

Reactions: Jim Davisson

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
both good machines

Judson will give you more vacuum as
the TCS RUNS their blowers at 3000 rpm and have smaller engines.

But if I am correct Judson is slow on production ..
and insists on propane....
tcs will do propane or deisel heat.....

LRZ360

Nov 21, 2019
Real Name
lindell zanders
Neither is a bad choice, I would only request a 100 gallon recovery tank for so many reasons on either build. With a monster blower it wouldn't matter.
why just a hundred gallon the TCS comes with a 175 and the Judson comes with a 150 I believe . My 2100 has a 110 which is plenty for me. Is above a 100 a waste.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
why just a hundred gallon the TCS comes with a 175 and the Judson comes with a 150 I believe . My 2100 has a 110 which is plenty for me. Is above a 100 a waste.
Sorry about the late reply, been crazy busy. Performance is much better with a 45 or 47 blower (depending on blower rpm) using a smaller tank. Lift rise times are faster and it will mean better extraction, faster.

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
agree
Jim
get an APO...ELECTRIC
THIS ONE WORKS...
or this is the one I use...incredibly durable
i have 2 for the last few years....
pumpout greasy pit resturants and these little pumps just keep going...amazing
this one is DC
I think it can run dry as do the others: