Worx Sprayer Review | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Worx Sprayer Review

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
I've had my Worx sprayer for two weeks now and here is what I think in a pro controller format.
Pros: - two different pressure setting with the high setting really putting out pressure. I prefer the low setting.
-can set the 15 foot hose in a 5 gallons jug in the middle of a room and spray the whole room without moving jug
- bridges gap between hydroforce and backpack sprayer. Never like the hydroforce myself and the back pack was so slow. This fills in the blank of what is needed. The accurate mixture of a backpack with the speed in a sprayer.
- spray tip comes with different angles of spray. I prefer the largest area of spray.
- good price point at 120-130

Cons: - battery only last about 15-20 gallons or about 3 full jobs and maybe 4 if you have some small ones. I always go about a gallon per room so say 15-20 rooms
- if you use a powder with peroxide in it, you have to remove the mesh filter in the hose. The peroxide will attack the filter thus starving the sprayer from liquid.

Tips: it takes a minute to prime the sprayer which can eat precious battery life. If you hold the trigger down a few seconds then let it sit a min, the water seems to Venturi effect itself to the sprayer.
Hope this helps

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
I agree with what you are saying. It has become the #1 sprayer in my tool box simple easy . I have called the company to explain they should be selling with 2 batteries and their 1/2 hr. charger. I am ordering another battery and their 1/2 hr. charger those 2 items would make for a great sprayer

Reactions: Cameron RDS

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
I agree with what you are saying. It has become the #1 sprayer in my tool box simple easy . I have called the company to explain they should be selling with 2 batteries and their 1/2 hr. charger. I am ordering another battery and their 1/2 hr. charger those 2 items would make for a great sprayer
I received both today. 5 hour charge is not gonna cut it.

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
I am also putting a shorter 8ft. hose in the tool box. Large commercial solution set up, put your 5 / 10 / 20 /gal container on a wheel cart to pull around the job .

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
I've had my Worx sprayer for two weeks now and here is what I think in a pro controller format.
Pros: - two different pressure setting with the high setting really putting out pressure. I prefer the low setting.
-can set the 15 foot hose in a 5 gallons jug in the middle of a room and spray the whole room without moving jug
- bridges gap between hydroforce and backpack sprayer. Never like the hydroforce myself and the back pack was so slow. This fills in the blank of what is needed. The accurate mixture of a backpack with the speed in a sprayer.
- spray tip comes with different angles of spray. I prefer the largest area of spray.

Cons: - battery only last about 15-20 gallons or about 3 full jobs and maybe 4 if you have some small ones. I always go about a gallon per room so say 15-20 rooms
- if you use a powder with peroxide in it, you have to remove the mesh filter in the hose. The peroxide will attack the filter thus starving the sprayer from liquid.

Tips: it takes a minute to prime the sprayer which can eat precious battery life. If you hold the trigger down a few seconds then let it sit a min, the water seems to Venturi effect itself to the sprayer.
Hope this helps
Are you using the 15ft of hose? I'm having a hard time keeping it primed. Been using it on a 15k sqft building and it loses prime while triggered for absolutely no reason.

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
It comes with the 5 hr. charger and 1 battery. They also make a 1/2 hr. charger and that is what you will need with another battery.

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
I had the same problem you need to keep the hose in the solution the minute it sucks any air you will loose the prime make sure to use the bucket clip to hold down the solution hose into solution

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
It comes with the 5 hr. charger and 1 battery. They also make a 1/2 hr. charger and that is what you will need with another battery.
I know, I got an extra battery and the 1/2 hour charger today.

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
I had the same problem you need to keep the hose in the solution the minute it sucks any air you will loose the prime make sure to use the bucket clip to hold down the solution hose into solution
The hose was all the way on the bottom of a 5 gallon country way sprayer. No way it sucked air.

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
I have done this too Stupid me didnt realize i stepped on hose and that stoppe the flow. Having the 1/2 hr. charger will make life easier.

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
Are you using the 15ft of hose? I'm having a hard time keeping it primed. Been using it on a 15k sqft building and it loses prime while triggered for absolutely no reason.
Hey Jose, I am using the 15 foot cord. I was having trouble with priming issues at first. But I figured it's usually the filter. Every time it starts doing that, I remove the filter bc something in my prespray is attacking it. Then it works beautifully again. I think that filter needs to be switched out to metal, which I might do when I get the time to mess with it. When I do feel it losing prime though I stop a second and it usually kinda venturi itself prime again. Also I ditched the little bucket clip. It didn't help at all, and I usually just kinda tuck my hose inside the container now (I use like a chemical 5 gallons jug).

Reactions: Jose Holguin

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
Have you mixed any powder with your solution mix??
I use nothing but powder, and so far no problems with the powder clogging. Any powder that is an instant problem is powdered peroxide simply bc the peroxide attacks the mesh filter.

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
I agree with the rest of you on it should come with 2 batters and the 1/2 hour charger. If this thing last past a month I will invest in those. I even called Worx customer service and was like my battery only last 30 min to an hour. The rep was like that's great....

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
I saw the Worx weed eater with two 2.0 batteries for $99 . The weed eater has whells down too .

Harry Mullett

Premium VIP
Dec 29, 2009
Idaho
Real Name
John Bunn
Business Location
United States

Hope this helps
I am intrigued. Do you have a link to the sprayer? I am searching on line and not sure if I am looking at the same one you describe.