WORX sprayer mods | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

WORX sprayer mods

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Just grabbed 2 of them on sale at Lowe's $99. That way we have 2 batteries and an extra gun if the first one gives out.

What tip are you guys running on the end? These only came with the longer lance but ive seen some have a short one.

Used them all day today and on one job yesterday, they spray really well. Super convenient being able to pre treat without running solution line and swap right over to protector.

Reactions: Fedri and LeeRoy

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
Another thing to remember is that you can get several days use out of a single charge but it's wise to carry one of your chargers in van with a power converter in case you forget to charge one of yer batteries.
That's saved me at least once
Old job had the battery powered multi sprayers and the worst thing about them was the battery wasn't a quick change and you always had to make sure you plugged it in between jobs. I mainly use a hydroforce and pump sprayers now but if I was to go back to a battery sprayer the worx would be top choice.

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
Over 3 years and no looking back . Hydro force is only for big show rooms / baquant halls .

Reactions: Fedri

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
Over 3 years and no looking back . Hydro force is only for big show rooms / baquant halls .
I don't even carry mine.

There's a regular account I do.
Part of it is a 2000 square foot banquet room.

Between Worx and Zipper SS, I knocked it out last time in 43 minutes.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I have modified mine too, shortened it about 10 inches from the factory wand. I also have a shorter version as well for upholstery, this is the best sprayer I ever had.View attachment 93075
Nice, did you cut the lance down and add the brass.

I agree it's the best sprayer you'll find.

The hydro force is good too but it's not coming out of the truck very often these days.

Having an independent sprayer when your working with 2 people really speeds you up

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Nice, did you cut the lance down and add the brass.

I agree it's the best sprayer you'll find.

The hydro force is good too but it's not coming out of the truck very often these days.

Having an independent sprayer when your working with 2 people really speeds you up
No I didn't cut the original piece, it is in my garage. What I have done is lengthen the shorter piece, I got 2 of them and I left one in short length for upholstery. My hydro force is in the garage waiting for a big commercial work.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
What's the exact issue? Does the pump run at all when you press the triggered?
I've really had zero issues with over a dozen battery powered 3M Multi-sprayers.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I've really had zero issues with over a dozen battery powered 3M Multi-sprayers.
I also had 0 issues except I goofed. With mine the filter got clogged right at the quick disconnect of the unit and it wasn't spraying. It took a while till I discover the problem :unsure:, now I clean it once a week for a free flow.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
I also had 0 issues except I goofed. With mine the filter got clogged right at the quick disconnect of the unit and it wasn't spraying. It took a while till I discover the problem :unsure:, now I clean it once a week for a free flow.
Yeah I like them, the battery lasts a long time as well. Also love the upholstery nozzle!