WORX sprayer mods | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

WORX sprayer mods

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Just grabbed 2 of them on sale at Lowe's $99. That way we have 2 batteries and an extra gun if the first one gives out.

What tip are you guys running on the end? These only came with the longer lance but ive seen some have a short one.

Used them all day today and on one job yesterday, they spray really well. Super convenient being able to pre treat without running solution line and swap right over to protector.

Reactions: LeeRoy

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
Another thing to remember is that you can get several days use out of a single charge but it's wise to carry one of your chargers in van with a power converter in case you forget to charge one of yer batteries.
That's saved me at least once
Old job had the battery powered multi sprayers and the worst thing about them was the battery wasn't a quick change and you always had to make sure you plugged it in between jobs. I mainly use a hydroforce and pump sprayers now but if I was to go back to a battery sprayer the worx would be top choice.

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
Over 3 years and no looking back . Hydro force is only for big show rooms / baquant halls .

Reactions: Fedri

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
Over 3 years and no looking back . Hydro force is only for big show rooms / baquant halls .
I don't even carry mine.

There's a regular account I do.
Part of it is a 2000 square foot banquet room.

Between Worx and Zipper SS, I knocked it out last time in 43 minutes.