Worx sprayer mods? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Worx sprayer mods?

mrblazer

Mar 29, 2015
Real Name
Sergio esquivel
Business Location
United States
I just got the sprayer and was wondering what mods did you guys do.

I was playing with it and I find it hard to carry a hydro jug with the short hose it came with.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I just got the sprayer and was wondering what mods did you guys do.

I was playing with it and I find it hard to carry a hydro jug with the short hose it came with.

I just used a 2.5 gallon jug and used the long hose on it. Worked fine and wasn't too heavy. Plus with the longer hose you can put the jug down and go out 15 feet or so.

mrblazer

Mar 29, 2015
Real Name
Sergio esquivel
Business Location
United States
I just used a 2.5 gallon jug and used the long hose on it. Worked fine and wasn't too heavy. Plus with the longer hose you can put the jug down and go out 15 feet or so.
Ah got it. I'll check home depot

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
for anyone else
these are great....hudson
8-10 hour battery life
long hose
tall as a suitcase so you dont bend over
holds 4 gallons
more power than any other battery sprayer....
because of the large battery
Nice, this sprayer is available here locally for me, I will check it out.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Hudson Never Pump is an excellent sprayer. Trigger and wand are cheap. I replace them. If you take care of the pump it will last for years.

downsized_1211190854.jpg

Reactions: Fedri

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Thanks to Johnny Bravo I bought the Worx Sprayer. I just shortened the long hose and use it with a 2 1/2 gallon jug.
I have also shortened the hose and used it that way, but is there way to shorten the wand, it's too long I am 5'8 and with a long wand like that doesn't feel comfortable when spraying when lifting the arms lol.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I always keep parts from old sprayers after the pumps go. The wand and trigger I use on the Never Pump is off of a old Multi Sprayer.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I have also shortened the hose and used it that way, but is there way to shorten the wand, it's too long I am 5'8 and with a long wand like that doesn't feel comfortable when spraying when lifting the arms lol.
No you can't shorten wand. I agree it's a little different using the Worx sprayer compared to other sprayers but it sprays good.

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
Im well over 2 years and still love using it on every job but commercial work . HF comes out for big jobs .

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
for anyone else
these are great....hudson
8-10 hour battery life
long hose
tall as a suitcase so you dont bend over
holds 4 gallons
more power than any other battery sprayer....
because of the large battery
great for a little while. The base of mine fell off. The screws came out of the plastic. The pump quit. The thing lasted about 4 months.

• Angry
Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Rico1

Jun 30, 2017
Real Name
Ricardo Vázquez
great for a little while. The base of mine fell off. The screws came out of the plastic. The pump quit. The thing lasted about 4 months.
I use small split washers to prevent screws from going in too far and puncture the plastic. I replaced the weak pump it had with one that is 116 psi. I replaced its hose with a fuel hose and I use it with the hydroforce wand. I know, too many mods but I finally have a pump I like. I’ve had it for a long time.

Carpet-Max

Aug 9, 2012
Real Name
Russ Zinck
No you can't shorten wand. I agree it's a little different using the Worx sprayer compared to other sprayers but it sprays good.
You can't technically SHORTEN the wand, but you can REMOVE the wand. I have my spray tip hooked directly to the spray gun and it's the perfect length for spraying carpet.