Reactions: gordon qian

gordon qian

Oct 31, 2019
Real Name
gordon qian
Business Location
Canada
they do have a shorter one that i use got it on amazon for $12
that's good to know, I tried out the craftsman v20 today. The craftsman v20 is probably a better battery pressure cleaner(has a lot more accessories and features), but it is much heavier than worx hydroshot wg620 and hard to maneuver for prespray. I measured both of them with included wand today, craftman is 2.4kg/5.3lb and worx's 1.3kg/2.9lb, batteries included. Price are about the same in my region.

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Mine is dead. I won’t be buying another. Another POS sprayer.......

kevinj6121

Jun 29, 2014
North carolina
Real Name
Kevin
Mine is dead. I won’t be buying another. Another POS sprayer.......
Your what is dead The worx or the craftsman? I keep a 2.5 gallon jug of just fresh water in my van and after each job i run the fresh water thru the sprayer. Seems to help them last much longer.

I never used to do this this and sprayers never lasted that long for me, so i believe it does help.

Reactions: gordon qian

gordon qian

Oct 31, 2019
Real Name
gordon qian
Business Location
Canada
I personally find @Fedri 's method of connecting the hydroshot to a 2 gallon pump sprayer tank(credit to fedri) to be quite effective, although I found adding an elastic metal spring to each end of the connection hose will reduce the hose from bending.

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Your what is dead The worx or the craftsman? I keep a 2.5 gallon jug of just fresh water in my van and after each job i run the fresh water thru the sprayer. Seems to help them last much longer.

I never used to do this this and sprayers never lasted that long for me, so i believe it does help.
My hydro shot sprayer is no good.......stopped spraying. It’s discontinued go figure......funny how but hole companies quietly discontinue items they know are flawed after selling countless duds and never contact us beta testers.....

kevinj6121

Jun 29, 2014
North carolina
Real Name
Kevin
My hydro shot sprayer is no good.......stopped spraying. It’s discontinued go figure......funny how but hole companies quietly discontinue items they know are flawed after selling countless duds and never contact us beta testers.....
I don't believe they are discontinued, mine is still working fine after 6 months and still going strong. One thing i always do is flush it out with just fresh water after every job. I keep a 2.5 gallon jug in my van with fresh water, when i'm done with a job i drop the hose in and run it the the sprayer

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
I don't believe they are discontinued, mine is still working fine after 6 months and still going strong. One thing i always do is flush it out with just fresh water after every job. I keep a 2.5 gallon jug in my van with fresh water, when i'm done with a job i drop the hose in and run it the the sprayer
There are different units not just one type......one with a brushless motor. The one I bought is now discontinued.....I just broke down and bought another 320 psi one without the batteries as I’ve already got two......got a 15% discount. Was only $76 bucks with free shipping so I bought one. Didn’t want to go back to the hydro force and have some bigger jobs coming up I need to save a little time on over the slower pump ups......the pump up saves on chemical but takes much longer to put down.

kevinj6121

Jun 29, 2014
North carolina
Real Name
Kevin
There are different units not just one type......one with a brushless motor. The one I bought is now discontinued.....I just broke down and bought another 320 psi one without the batteries as I’ve already got two......got a 15% discount. Was only $76 bucks with free shipping so I bought one. Didn’t want to go back to the hydro force and have some bigger jobs coming up I need to save a little time on over the slower pump ups......the pump up saves on chemical but takes much longer to put down.
where did you get it at, although mine is still fine i am thinking about getting a second one to keep on hand as a back up just i case

Reactions: Joe cool

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
WORX sells refurbished Hydroshot on ebay. Just like new but for only $54.99
I have 3.

Go to ebay - all categories - search WG625

kevinj6121

Jun 29, 2014
North carolina
Real Name
Kevin
WORX sells refurbished Hydroshot on ebay. Just like new but for only $54.99
I have 3.

Go to ebay - all categories - search WG625
Thanks for that but I do have to say i am not a fan of buying anything off eBay. I haven't bought anything from eBay for years.
I also would rather pay a little extra and get "new" but thats just me, to each his own i guess.

gordon qian

Oct 31, 2019
Real Name
gordon qian
Business Location
Canada
Thanks for that but I do have to say i am not a fan of buying anything off eBay. I haven't bought anything from eBay for years.
I also would rather pay a little extra and get "new" but thats just me, to each his own i guess.
I do have to agree. The short extension rod adapter I bought from ebay has already snapped clean off at the 1/4" mpt part. Luckily the seller is sending me another one. Anyways, I just finished fedri's hydroshot customization. It works pretty well with nozzle tip 65015 (65deg wide, 0.15 orifice size). Output is [email protected] Best prespray sprayer I have used before. I think 8002,5002,6502 will also work well. 2.75x9/16" compression springs work with the included 1/2" OD tube (I snugged the 1/2" tube onto the 2 gallon tank to keep the default mushroom filter).

Attachments

• 221181467_521506075722373_385419874079676893_n.jpg
    221181467_521506075722373_385419874079676893_n.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 3