wont maintain steady pressure

ecosteamcleaning

Dec 4, 2018
Real Name
Grier Price
no matter which tool I use. When I pull the trigger I begin with the set pressure then It quickly fizzles out into a small stream until I let go of the trigger. I have completely removed the chem injection system(pulse pump). Checked all hoses and fittings from water tank to pump(all clear). did a little rebuild on pulsar 3 unloader. It still wont bypass water, so always reading full set pressure on the gauge(500psi), even whan not pulling the trigger and losing pressure the longer the trigger is depressed.
ideas anybody?

ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
www.magicwandcolorado.com
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
You probably have a blockage either at your machine's solution output or in your solution hose or solution hose's quick connect. If not, possible blockage at your pump's inlet

Ara Klujian

Moderator & TMF Repair Expert
Premium VIP
Jun 19, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.peterklujiancarpet.com
Real Name
ARA KLUJIAN
Business Location
United States
no matter which tool I use. When I pull the trigger I begin with the set pressure then It quickly fizzles out into a small stream until I let go of the trigger. I have completely removed the chem injection system(pulse pump). Checked all hoses and fittings from water tank to pump(all clear). did a little rebuild on pulsar 3 unloader. It still wont bypass water, so always reading full set pressure on the gauge(500psi), even whan not pulling the trigger and losing pressure the longer the trigger is depressed.
ideas anybody?
If the bypass has blockage the system pressure would spike very high and cause catastrophic failure. What does the pressure gauge read when it trickles out??? That is what I would like to know. Because there are so variables that can cause this issue, educated troubleshooting will save time and aggravation.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Any updates?