Witness the new TMF Boss filter devastate the competition! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Witness the new TMF Boss filter devastate the competition!

hurricanecc

Nov 21, 2013
I have the Devastator and it seems to work well. The mesh bag along with the paint filter pretty much stops all debris from hitting the in tank filter. I bought a competitors stainless filter with a metal filter and paint filter bag recently because I found the metal filter appealing for less restrictions but I’m cleaning the i tank filter every other day. What’s the in tank filter looking like now, with the boss?

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I'm not sure if picture is sufficient to answer your question, but this is Boss from very early stage. The new one is more fancy. I like very much one in the picture, because it does what is suppose to do.. ..
20181226_000417.jpg

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I have the Devastator and it seems to work well. The mesh bag along with the paint filter pretty much stops all debris from hitting the in tank filter. I bought a competitors stainless filter with a metal filter and paint filter bag recently because I found the metal filter appealing for less restrictions but I’m cleaning the i tank filter every other day. What’s the in tank filter looking like now, with the boss?
I'm not sure if picture is sufficient to answer your question, but this is Boss from very early stage. The new one is more fancy. I like very much one in the picture, because it does what is suppose to do.. ..View attachment 89241
Wait till you see what I am doing next with them!!

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
I received my Boss filter from TMF a few weeks ago. My only concern is how it effects the warranty on my TM. My Hg is supposed to be set to 14 max under full load. When I hook up the Boss filter the Hg's shoot up to just over 15 Hg. Is this a good problem to have? ;)

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I received my Boss filter from TMF a few weeks ago. My only concern is how it effects the warranty on my TM. My Hg is supposed to be set to 14 max under full load. When I hook up the Boss filter the Hg's shoot up to just over 15 Hg. Is this a good problem to have? ;)

Anything outside or past the blower port has no control or effect on HG’s.

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
I have the 2 2" ports on my machine connected to the Boss filter and my 2" hose on the wand side and under load my Hg's were just past the 15. True story.

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
Probably a coincidence so I should probably check the adjustment knob. Anyhow, I like it and my suction is better with it.

• Love
Reactions: rob allen