Witness the new TMF Boss filter devastate the competition! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Witness the new TMF Boss filter devastate the competition!

gtech12v

Dec 2, 2008
California
Real Name
Gerson Anaya
Business Location
United States
I just made my own filter by copying the idea jus a little better not $450 worth this is called "The Sucker for newbies" 3" from the waste tank to 2.5 out you can also see the 3" waste tank plate

IMAG0434.jpg
IMAG0436.jpg
IMAG0437.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: CCWorks

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
So what you got into it??? To make just one, I figured all the running around. Parts, labor and mistakes, cheaper just to buy robs. And robs looks SUPER heavy duty...

Reactions: rob allen

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I personally fell any extra inline filter is a waste of money , time and lose of vacuum .
I'm very happy with the Everest pull out basket on the side .
Basket on side is fine, although it has bigger holes compared to any inline filters, including TMF Boss. I've seen a lot of gunk coming out of Everest dump tank, especially when 2 fine filters located right under the lid of waste tank are not maintained properly. Once your basket is filled after completing 4-5 jobs, I'm pretty sure that there is some loss of airflow. I've done many jobs with HP 650, it's a monster, but monsters require most delicate maintenance when comes to waste tank. Have you check on those filters inside of waste tank lately?

Last edited:
Reactions: Clean-n-mean

magkcrptguy

Feb 7, 2012
colorado
Real Name
kacy williams
Business Location
United States

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
my PVC devastator did pool a bit, but that one tipped over and cracked. Got the SS one and it does not leak or pool.

Reactions: bcs

OneBlueSummer

Sep 30, 2012
Real Name
Charlie King
You gave me a good idea, Thanks for that. Hope you guys like the video. We really set out to make the best performing, strongest filter on the market.
Lol thats awesome, it actually suprised me when I saw the gun drawn that close. I can't believe it didnt go all the way through, crazy tough!

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
You gave me a good idea, Thanks for that. Hope you guys like the video. We really set out to make the best performing, strongest filter on the market.
little 9mm no plus PP ammo no 30.06 45acp plus PP ammo no 12G slugs
filter.jpg

• Haha

gtech12v

Dec 2, 2008
California
Real Name
Gerson Anaya
Business Location
United States
So what you got into it??? To make just one, I figured all the running around. Parts, labor and mistakes, cheaper just to buy robs. And robs looks SUPER heavy duty...
The parts RC-99 Body and top, the two SS 90 elbows amazon $40
2.5 and 3"
the bottom is aluminum built by the same shop that made the welds $100 I just silicone the tube to the bottom
for me saving space inside the van and not having to carry this thing around is a plus for $240 I am happy if you want to buy Rob's go for it was just sharing my experience

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
2.5 and 3"
the bottom is aluminum built by the same shop that made the welds $100 I just silicone the tube to the bottom
for me saving space inside the van and not having to carry this thing around is a plus for $240 I am happy if you want to buy Rob's go for it was just sharing my experience
Hey great job!!!! Looks like it was professionally made!! Yea I dont think i could build one for what robs selling them for. At least not that quality anyways. Hey keep us posted how it works out for you
Nice work! Great job!

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
2.5 and 3"
hey that looks great
show us a pic of the inside!!!!

magkcrptguy

Feb 7, 2012
colorado
Real Name
kacy williams
Business Location
United States
2.5 and 3"
You're a man after my own heart lol. Thing is, if you were going to sell those, you really have to think about your time, cost of your shop, welding equipment, inventory etc. It literally takes about 2.5 hours total to finish one of the BOSS filters, and the parts/materials alone are considerably more. I have to say good job though, but trust me it's one thing to make something for yourself and a whole different thing to make something to sell to other people.