Witness the new TMF Boss filter devastate the competition! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Witness the new TMF Boss filter devastate the competition!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Possibly the baddest Truckmount filter ever!

•1/8 thick alu tubing
•Lid 3/16 th marine alum
•Double strength epdm rubb gaskets
•Durable HD knobs
•No hardware holes body
•Zero turbulence
•Zero air leaks
•Below body ports no pooling
•Welded back no leaks
•Reinforced tack welds
•Handle perfectly tilts unit
•Handle welded lid
•Built like waste tank
•Much stronger
•Yet lighter or same weight

Available in 2.5" to Two 2" and Two 2" to 2"

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
My inline filter is bigger than your inline filter.

Reactions: bcs

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I've had 2 Devastators but haven't been totally satisfied with either one. The first had leaks. The lid never fit properly, and the one I have now has the pooling. It starts leaking especially in the front, as soon as I take off the vacuum hose. I like the chamber in the back to prevent the pooling.

Reactions: rob allen

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
"Reinforced tack welds"

OK now I have to buy a couple of them

Reactions: PistolPete

magkcrptguy

Feb 7, 2012
colorado
Real Name
kacy williams
Business Location
United States
"Reinforced tack welds"

OK now I have to buy a couple of them
Thanks for bringing that up. The reinforcement tack welds are on the basket, not the filter. The filter is fully welded. The basket is made with a 10 mesh stainless steel wire cloth instead of a 4 mesh like some others. It is also a thicker gauge wire and has a slightly thicker top and bottom ring. The basket has nearly 100 resistance welds already from the manufacturer, but a tack weld with actual filler metal is much stronger. The reinforcement welds were very time consuming to do, and required a silicone infused stainless steel welding wire and a helium tri-mix sheilding gas. This will make them last MUCH longer than other stainless filter baskets on the market. Might as well go the extra mile to make it really last....

OneBlueSummer

Sep 30, 2012
Real Name
Charlie King
Ive had a prototype for over a year and the thing is a tank! I switched one of my lead techs to another van , and he goes “my other machine is way more powerful” I then told him these are the exact same machine the only difference is the filter lol. We switched out filters so I could prove it to him and he says, “ you were right, the powers back. “ The thing is air tight and never a problem with water leaking out the front or back. Still looks/works brand new. Ill be getting one of these for my next van, glad the final version is complete and on here, looks great!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I really think Kacey should have called it the Lifetime filter because it will last a lifetime.

Reactions: admin

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
Thanks for bringing that up. The reinforcement tack welds are on the basket, not the filter. The filter is fully welded. The basket is made with a 10 mesh stainless steel wire cloth instead of a 4 mesh like some others. It is also a thicker gauge wire and has a slightly thicker top and bottom ring. The basket has nearly 100 resistance welds already from the manufacturer, but a tack weld with actual filler metal is much stronger. The reinforcement welds were very time consuming to do, and required a silicone infused stainless steel welding wire and a helium tri-mix sheilding gas. This will make them last MUCH longer than other stainless filter baskets on the market. Might as well go the extra mile to make it really last....

Send me one for testing

let's see how strong it really is hahahhahha

DSC01417.jpg

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Im sure knowing how much surface area is needed to keep you cfms from disappearing is key!
Thats things BIG, and it looks well thought out. Lots of area with holes in the basket.
Hell I was gonna buy one of the Mytees........but I think im gonna wait on that....

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
It's not about what you feel, it's about scientific fact, if the basket inside your Everest is causing you to lose CFM's but an inline filter that does the same thing as the basket AND doesn't lose CFM, which would you rather have?

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
So...your response to me is go eat shit because why?

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Filter look awsome and well put together, if i was running it i would remove my waste tank filter, tank filter would be unnecessary

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
Ive had a prototype for over a year and the thing is a tank! I switched one of my lead techs to another van , and he goes “my other machine is way more powerful” I then told him these are the exact same machine the only difference is the filter lol. We switched out filters so I could prove it to him and he says, “ you were right, the powers back. “ The thing is air tight and never a problem with water leaking out the front or back. Still looks/works brand new. Ill be getting one of these for my next van, glad the final version is complete and on here, looks great!
Since you've been testing it for a year...on your average 2-3hr job with neglected carpet...how long does it take before it fills up with sand and kills your suction?