Window cleaning tips | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Window cleaning tips

Dec 2, 2019
Real Name
Window Cleaning Dublin
After a nice deep clean, nothing creates a better shine than an old newspaper. I have 30 different cloths from all types of manufacturers, it all works well, but the paper from the newspapers is magic. Whatever they use to make the paper glossy, works well on glass.

I have used some very bad newspapers as well. In one case, i had to re-do the whole job because the newspaper has left a black residue all over the glass.

But in 98% of the cases, works well

• Haha
Reactions: MikeGaure

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
After a nice deep clean, nothing creates a better shine than an old newspaper. I have 30 different cloths from all types of manufacturers, it all works well, but the paper from the newspapers is magic. Whatever they use to make the paper glossy, works well on glass.

I have used some very bad newspapers as well. In one case, i had to re-do the whole job because the newspaper has left a black residue all over the glass.

But in 98% of the cases, works well
Huh you didn’t see the residue after the first window?

And you actually show up with newspaper for a paying job lol that’s not very smart

Reactions: Robert86
Dec 2, 2019
Real Name
Window Cleaning Dublin
Only happen once

I have tones of cloths for glass bus as a matter of fact, newspapers also work. Many domestic people are also reading this forum. They dont have fancy cloths

• Haha
Reactions: MikeGaure