Window cleaning and winter?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

dmreed4311

Premium VIP
May 3, 2010
Fl
Real Name
David Reed
Business Location
United States
Do window cleaners pack it in during the winter in the states that have snow? In florida i can see it being a full time gig but up north i wonder.

Ken Raddon

Jul 22, 2010
UT
Real Name
Ken Raddon
Business Location
United States
I cleaned windows for 25 years in Utah. Not the coldest place on earth but it would get down to 5° F. and I'd still clean inside or outside.

Steve Toburen

Strategies for Success
Jul 15, 2008
Santiago, Dominican Republic
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com
Real Name
Steve Toburen
Business Location
Dominican Republic
I cut my teeth on window washing 40 years ago in Missouri. Cold weather is doable- I added rubbing alcohol to the mix and wore heavy rubber gloves. Even so, it isn't much fun in the winter.

Steve Toburen
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS I will say of any sector of the cleaning industry window washing has the best ROI re: cost of equipment!

Dec 14, 2017
Real Name
Anna
Where does the washing of windows begin? Today, there is no longer a question of how to wash the windows, because there is a huge assortment of various detergents available. So don't worry about whether and time and if u need help just cheek cleaning services Luxury Cleaning NY.

Feb 23, 2018
Alexandria
www.aandcservices.com
Real Name
Anna D. Noland
Business Location
United States
Window cleaning become hectic task especially when you are going to clean it by yourself. cleaning home window is not as difficult as cleaning commercial windows. For commercial window cleaning its a good option to hire some professional window cleaners. While cleaning home window you can try little bit scrubbing with some cleaning liquid.

BubbleGuy

Jan 11, 2017
MA
Real Name
Jordie Palanzi
Yep, year round window cleaner in New England.

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
Its not super huge here in Montana in the winter months but there are still people out doing it. I got one place a do once a month all year.