Will you require your employees to take the rona vax? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Will you require your employees to take the rona vax?

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Changing the subject here. It's interesting to me. In the near future we will start having robot workers. Any one would consider a robot carpet cleaner working for your company vs a human? A Robot will not get tired .

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Changing the subject here. It's interesting to me. In the near future we will start having robot workers. Any one would consider a robot carpet cleaner working for your company vs a human? A Robot will not get tired .
It ain't happening in our lifetime. Dont fall for all the hype, I have a friend who works on the cutting edge of AI and he will tell you bluntly it is still essentially binary decisions happening at rapid speed, not artificial intelligence. Best you'll have is the robot floor cleaning machine at Walmart. A robot operating a truck mount ? Able to navigate new environments constantly ? Not in our lifetime

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
It ain't happening in our lifetime. Dont fall for all the hype, I have a friend who works on the cutting edge of AI and he will tell you bluntly it is still essentially binary decisions happening at rapid speed, not artificial intelligence. Best you'll have is the robot floor cleaning machine at Walmart. A robot operating a truck mount ? Able to navigate new environments constantly ? Not in our lifetime
Once they start things will roll quickly. I think we will see it in our life time. Maybe not a robo carpet cleaner but other sectors will be happening. The robots will take our jobs.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Here's a question to those who calls to our beliefs a conspiracy theory.

Currently in the world it's not permitted to do an autopsy for those who died from the corona virus. Why can't we do the legal autopsy?

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Here's a question to those who calls to our beliefs a conspiracy theory.

Currently in the world it's not permitted to do an autopsy for those who died from the corona virus. Why can't we do the legal autopsy?
Same reason they blocked media from seeing whats happening at the border:unsure: They got nothing to hide. All is well close your eyes and comply.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
4BC2E571-C46F-4E0B-BBA1-8A9BA77B56D9.jpeg