Will you require your employees to take the rona vax?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
What about MMR shots? Would you want your kids going to school with kids who haven't had MMR shot?

Are you not aware that this technically not a vaccine? It’s gene therapy hiding behind the vaccine title to be shielded from vaccine laws. Even Moderna name end letters was made to signify RNA gene therapy.

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
What about MMR shots? Would you want your kids going to school with kids who haven't had MMR shot?
You confuse what I’m saying.......I’ve stated here before on other threads that I would get the vaccine. I just had Covid so I’m really not in any kind of rush for it. My immune system smashed it. My point is no one should be forced to take a vaccine or that’s literally months old if they have concerns and not at all if they don’t want too........they are only putting themselves at potential risk.....NOT YOU.......

Reactions: ACP

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
But to answer your question, I really wouldn’t care if a classmate of one of my children hadn’t had they’re MMR shot. My kids did.....if you knew about the MMR vaccine it’s shown to be 93% effective after just the first shot when given to a child around 9months old........

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
-Fauci doesn’t give medical advice.
-Fauci gives big pharma advice.
-Big pharma wants as much profit as possible.
-Big pharma wants no liability.
-If you’re not scared rona you don’t get shots
-The govt orders less so big pharma makes less
-Less orders, less billions
-Big pharma root cause opioid addiction (130 day die)
-Simple math dispels conspiracy & reveals facts

Reactions: Fedri

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Let us know if you start foaming at the mouth or have any “I am legend” symptoms :D
Im not getting it. Too new. Plus im still in that age of what dont kill me only makes me stronger.
Yeah, it really sucks when people go crazy and start eating everybody in sight! I could probably make a good meal for at least a few crazy zombie monsters.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
-Fauci doesn’t give medical advice.
-Fauci gives big pharma advice.
-Big pharma wants as much profit as possible.
-Big pharma wants no liability.
-If you’re not scared rona you don’t get shots
-The govt orders less so big pharma makes less
-Less orders, less billions
-Big pharma root cause opioid addiction (130 day die)
-Simple math dispels conspiracy & reveals facts
Well, Fauci USED to give at least some authentic medical advise. That all ended early last year. I don't think he's told the truth in about a good year and HE KNOWS IT. The facts of medicine about the spread of an air-born virus DID NOT change since this started out and he gave at least two interviews where he gave the correct information. He's been lying through his teeth ever since. He's pushing an agenda and he's up to his eye brows in it.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
I'm not getting it, but mostly because I believe (and mark my word on this) the vaccine will be proven to be ineffective and pharmaceutical will claim its because *gasp* the virus mutated and now you must get the NEW Rona vax (oh but the old one is still 60% effective so get that one too...)

Seriously we are a forum of carpet cleaners and nobody sees the obvious sale tactics going on here ?

My wife works at a major Midwest hospital. 25 patients. That's it. 25. And the vaccine is not widespread yet.

My friends wife is a hospitalist at another hospital down south. Same thing, a dozen cases.

Go read a book written by someone who lived prior to 1890s, you'll read how you would come across entire towns wiped out by xyz disease etc.

Wanna know when those diseases started reducing ? When sanitary measures got better long before vaccines rolled out.

When they stopped eating, drinking and living in filth with each other and with livestock.

Amazing that hunter gatherer tribes dont have much of an immune system because *gasps* real life nature doesn't have a bunch of viruses trying to kill you (parasites are a rampant problem however)

So don't believe the bullshit.

Reactions: Fedri and rob allen

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
F87A671B-BC5B-408E-84FF-02CD7191E3EF.jpeg

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Filmed off evening news. Interesting

IMG_2140.JPG

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Moderna is Mode RNA. RNA is a copy of DNA sequence. RNA/DNA reprogramming was tested and scrapped by most due to resulting cytotoxicity in animal testing. Not a fan.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Most people don't understand how viruses actually work. Viruses CANNOT replicate on their own. Which again is why in Nature, viruses are rare and not usually present UNTIL POPULATION DENSITY BECOMES VERY HIGH in an area.

Viruses have to hijack your cells and use the proteins to replicate themselves. Viruses can have RNA or DNA (or both) in their make-up. RNA type viruses are highly infectious but not as stable.

All coronavirus family are single stranded RNA.

Reactions: keep it clean

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Most people don't understand how viruses actually work. Viruses CANNOT replicate on their own. Which again is why in Nature, viruses are rare and not usually present UNTIL POPULATION DENSITY BECOMES VERY HIGH in an area.

Viruses have to hijack your cells and use the proteins to replicate themselves. Viruses can have RNA or DNA (or both) in their make-up. RNA type viruses are highly infectious but not as stable.

All coronavirus family are single stranded RNA.
Most people already know this. They just willfully choose to ignore it. Or have been dumbed down to the point that they no longer know what to believe.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Most people already know this. They just willfully choose to ignore it. Or have been dumbed down to the point that they no longer know what to believe.

Witness the “power of advertising”!!

Reactions: keep it clean

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Remember when they called out conspiracy theory. When everyone said they would start forcing people to provide proof of vaccination? Well its here.
Exactly, I remember I had a post before last summer, because I follow the European news and they were talking about it 7-8 months ago.

Also to mention here for the last few years the professors from Europe on tv and social media who were talking about the upcoming pandemic and I never believed in them and now I can see how much they were right.

Here this have happened in 2017

In 2018 they have named the Plandemic as covid19.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
My guess is they will end this pandemic before 2024(most likely 2022-2023), by making these vaccines mandatory on people, and then the new one will start, but again if a lot of people know about it, they will not implement it, probably will plan for another thing.

Last edited: