Will you require your employees to take the rona vax?

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
Mark Zuckerberg has slipped this out of his mouth, and later, he deleted it, but we saved it. Here you go, guys, hear it from him as well that the poison shot will modify (change) people's DNA. Zuckerberg later on with Faucci tries to cover up his mess. LOL ok Mr zuckerberg we believe you.
Wow, really big difference between the two videos of Zuckerberg. The first one actually makes him look odd, sick and not natural facial features when talking. The second one is more realistic because it is.
Saw this technology explained on the news and what to look for in determining if the image is true or computer enhanced and manipulated to make it appear that the individual is speaking what you are hearing.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Already did, 2nd shot in 3 weeks.

Nice. Now you can stop worrying about that 0.1% chance of dying and carry on your possible pursuit of conspiracy theory exposures here.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I used to be at that mindset years ago. Getting older makes you realize that you ain't no spring chicken anymore.
True. I still got fight in me. Just takes longer to heal is all. Sometimes weeks. Sometimes so long that i forgot how i got hurt in the first place lol.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I personally think that you don't believe in ANY conspiracy theories and generally speaking I don't either, until now. That's your right to be willfully ignorant and deny some very plain facts. Now, I'm not saying a chip will be implanted in you right off the bat with the current vaccine and in fact it may not be a chip and I've stated that before. My bet is still on the more advanced and impossible to remove nanotechnology patches. Why? It's just better all the way around for a number of VERY, VERY good reasons. One of them is the very real phobia a certain amount of the population have against shots of any kind. It's quick and virtually painless. It includes the vaccine AND track & trace all in one easy to apply nano-patch. It's real and it exist TODAY. I am saying there will be some special kind of method utilized to track and trace whether or not you've had the vaccine and I fully expect it to happen soon, within a very few years. I'm not talking 30 or 40 years in the future either. You want to disregard plain and indisputable facts about what they can do and actually plan on doing for track and trace, not to mention other things. Now if you want to stick your head in the sand that's your head so in the sand it goes. They didn't make the technology of chips and other even more advanced technology just because they thought it was a waste of time. They PLAN on using it and they plan on using it ON EVERYONE ON EARTH. Lots and lots of money to be made ya know and believe me they want very much to make it! This is not about your IQ, it's about what can and cannot be done. This can and IT WILL BE DONE and I believe it will be done in most of the people's life time that's on this forum.

At some point they will insist you have a trackable method on you before you can go from one country to the next or get on a flight to anywhere. Eventually you won't be able to buy or sell any goods or services w/o proof of being vaccinated. Sound far fetched conspiracy looney tunes? It's your right to deny the facts that not only will this absolutely HAVE to be done, but it WILL be done. The tech to do it is ready to roll out as I type this. They've been working on this stuff for years at great expense. How much time and money has already been spent on this stuff is probably quite significant investment. Did they waste their time and all that money? I think not. Don't listen to me though cause my IQ is around C level and my elevator doesn't stop on all floors.
None of that makes any sense, no offense.

Ask yourself this.. why do they need to track you? That ship has sailed my friend.

GPS in the Vax? Silliest thing I've ever heard. That data is incredibly primitive compared to what they already have from you.

Do you own a cell phone? Did you know apps can activate your mic and front facing camera anytime they want? Facebook/Google etc knows all your buying habits, keywords you talk about, who you surround yourself with, where you spend the most amount of time, how far you typically travel, all of your interests...

The list goes on, they have literally thousands of data points logged on you. What the fck would they care about putting a GPS chip in you?

U think it's for the "off grid" types to track them? That's purposterious... those types wouldn't take the Vax... they live in extremely rural areas and have no value for them.

Explain to me why they need GPS or a microchip in the Vax? Why would they go to those lengths of trouble and secrecy to collect the most primitive data ever lol.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Did you know some technology can literally use your front facing camera to track you eye movements and determine things about your thought process based on what your being shown on your screen.

To think some of you actually believe they care about simple GPS tracking is kinda funny

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
You likely will be forced to take it at some point... kinda like an MMR shot which I'm sure most here have.

Unless u plan on going to Alaska frontier and living off grid.

I do totally understand waiting on it, thats perfectly logical especially if your not at risk.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Did you know some technology can literally use your front facing camera to track you eye movements and determine things about your thought process based on what your being shown on your screen.

To think some of you actually believe they care about simple GPS tracking is kinda funny
No need for injections. Most everyone has a phone connected to them selves or close by 24/7. If they want. They can log your daily routine. They know your most favored routes, favorite gas stations. They can even nail you down to within minutes of where you'll be next.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
No need for injections. Most everyone has a phone connected to them selves or close by 24/7. If they want. They can log your daily routine. They know your most favored routes, favorite gas stations. They can even nail you down to within minutes of where you'll be next.
Exactly everything already being logged. Remember after the patriot act post 9/11 NSA took some heat after confirming they have a super computer database storing data on every single person in the US.

I believe a lot of that is now stored by outside tech companies like Facebook or in the least Facebook is selling data to the govt

Reactions: keep it clean

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
You likely will be forced to take it at some point... kinda like an MMR shot which I'm sure most here have.

Unless u plan on going to Alaska frontier and living off grid.

I do totally understand waiting on it, thats perfectly logical especially if your not at risk.
But it really doesn’t have to be that way.......Pro abortion democrats don’t like it when Antiabortion Republicans tell them what to do with they’re bodies.........except when it comes to Covid........then it’s we all need to get vaccinated......ivermectin and other therapeutics have shown to be super highly effective in knocking down the symptoms of Covid when taken a person starts feeling ill...... but the government and pro vaccine folks are suppressing the information. No one should be forced or have rights taken because they don’t want to be injected with something.

Reactions: Fedri

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
But it really doesn’t have to be that way.......Pro abortion democrats don’t like it when Antiabortion Republicans tell them what to do with they’re bodies.........except when it comes to Covid........then it’s we all need to get vaccinated......ivermectin and other therapeutics have shown to be super highly effective in knocking down the symptoms of Covid when taken a person starts feeling ill...... but the government and pro vaccine folks are suppressing the information. No one should be forced or have rights taken because they don’t want to be injected with something.
What about MMR shots? Would you want your kids going to school with kids who haven't had MMR shot?