Will you require your employees to take the rona vax? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Will you require your employees to take the rona vax?

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Just the stuff they ADMIT that is true is enough for any sensible person not to take it. Forget all the conspiracies, some of which you know I think are the real deal. They pushed these things out in what can only be described as an INSANE speed. Yes, Trump messed up big time on this and this is certainly one thing he really pushed hard on that I think will turn out to be a colossal mistake. I fully understand his reasoning behind the so called Operation Warp Speed was to get the economy going again, but that is NOT what will happen from what Fauci and others are saying. This could still go on for years or however long "they" determine it's necessary. Hey, but there's billions upon billions and more billions to be made right? You dead sure better know there is or you ain't quite as smart as you think you are. The fastest vaccine in the history of mankind to make it to market took over 4 years from what one expert said. I believe it was for mumps if I remember correctly. Most of them took significantly longer than that and I mean YEARS, not months.

Take any of these vaccines at your own risk. They can take these vaccines and stick them somewhere that I won't mention, but the sun don't shine there. I will not be taking any of them. If an employer tried to make me I would likely quit or seek legal help. Many millions of people are being diagnosed using a test that the man who actually invented the test warned it was not to be used for diagnosis. Conveniently, that man died in August 2019 and he was the number one world authority on that test. STOP AND THINK ABOUT WHAT I JUST SAID AND THE RAMIFICATIONS OF IT BECAUSE IT IS VERY, VERY SIGNIFICANT!!! There is an agenda being pushed here whether you want to admit it to yourself or not. Not all of the people who are questioning both the vaccine and the idiotic test that they are blatantly abusing big time are idiots. Evidently you think they are. You may pay the price with your life or the life of someone you actually do care about. Trust these vaccines at your own risk. If they make them mandatory I will still refuse no matter the cost. This is my story and I WILL stick to it. I would 10 million times over take my chances getting the virus than to take any of these vaccines. I think the odds are far more favorable since the actual death rate is a lot lower than what they would like everyone to believe.

Not all conspiracies are foolish or false btw. I never have been one to follow them, but I'm taking a much closer look at what's going on with this plandemic. Yes, I really do think it was planned and if it was not actually planned I guarantee it is being used for a specific agenda or agendas. I could care less what anyone thinks about that.
Do you not believe that there have technological advances in the development of vaccines since the creation of the measles vaccine?...........lets keep driving model T cars because those cars being made in Detroit on assembly lines can’t be safe to drive......look how quick they’re being built......do you honestly believe the most wealthy and powerful people in the world would take a vaccine if the had any inkling the threat of not getting it would be better?.....hey man the Pope is taking it that’s good enough for me.....I probably wouldn’t get it A. Because it’s not available for me. B. Because I’d recover almost definitely. But those at high risk SHOULD get it.....

Dadio

May 14, 2020
Real Name
Mark
You don't know what the pope is taking. It could be saline or a flu shot. Don't be a fool.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
The Vax is safe... anything that suggests otherwise is pure conspiracy tin foil hat nonsense lol.

It's been through tons of labs, countless researchers and Dr's in many different labs have vetted them.

I still have friends on Facebook posted dumb sht about Hitachi microchips in the vaccine and other conspiracies. Definitely a case of very low IQs being easily influenced by youtube

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
If you’ve never heard of Geert Vanden Bossche, I highly recommend you look him up. He’s one top vaccinologists in the world. Listen to his words last week.
@ACP and anyone else...

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
If you’ve never heard of Geert Vanden Bossche, I highly recommend you look him up. He’s one top vaccinologists in the world. Listen to his words last week.
@ACP and anyone else...
You'll always find someone out there that will disagree... I have not read into anything about him, but the point I was making is there are no microchips, mind control devices, or anything of the sort in the Vax. There are a lot of silly conspiracies going around online right now.

If I were at risk in anyway I would take it in a second with zero worries and I am glad my at risk family members have been vaccinated.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
You'll always find someone out there that will disagree... I have not read into anything about him, but the point I was making is there are no microchips, mind control devices, or anything of the sort in the Vax. There are a lot of silly conspiracies going around online right now.

If I were at risk in anyway I would take it in a second with zero worries and I am glad my at risk family members have been vaccinated.

I’m not knocking anyone that takes it. Personally my family and I are taking a “wait & see” approach. In meantime education is what I seek. I listen to all the experts and then I make educated decisions on what’s best for my family. As a renowned expert in vaccines will say this guy who is super pro vaccine at least deserves a listen. Have a good one.

SkylinePrints

Nov 26, 2012
Atlanta, GA
Real Name
Nathan
Business Location
United States
take the shot or not. up to you. At this time, it's a personal choice.

However, the more interesting question is does the Federal government have the authority to "mandate" or "force" you to take the shot. This is where it gets tricky.

I do not believe they could outright force you to take it. I have found no precedent for that. The nearest thing they could do is penalize you if you don't take it. This precedent was set forth with the ACA act. Courts ruled the Federal govt could tax you if you didn't have health insurance. There was a case where an individual sued the Federal government over a measles vaccine. The Supreme Court said the Federal government does not have the authority to do so.

Wait... what about mandatory shots before kids enter school? Ah... those are mandated at the state level which apparently the courts ruled DO have the power to mandate. Interesting, right...?

I believe that what is possible is that the corporations will lead the way in mandating shots. The corporations are... if you will... a proxy for the Federal government. The Federal government does have the power to choose to not do business with businesses that do not meet Federal criteria aka employees have shots. If major corporations do it, then it is only a matter of time till you will see mid-size and small businesses do it as well. Follow the leader...

Also, the travel industry is already going down this route. Some countries have mandated that any person coming to their country must be vaccinated. Another way for the Federal government to "force" shots without directly mandating its citizens to take the shot. Look at what they are doing to the cruise lines which have been out of operation for over a year. The over the top criteria that are being placed on the cruise lines are not being applied anywhere else. Airlines, buses, and transit... none have had to meet the standards of the cruise lines.

Point is... even if the Federal government does not mandate it, they have more than a few ways to "force" you.

Tom Forsythe

Mar 20, 2006
Salt lake City, UT
My suggestion is make the choice to take it. This will be voluntary. If you do not like the new vaccine approach then take the Johnson's and Johnson's which is more like other vaccinations we all have taken. For the vast majority of us a decision to get it is more about society than us. I will gladly get sick for a few days since it propels our society out of this pandemic. You are dreaming if you think that after a period of time you will not be forced in some way to take it. It probably will not come directly from government, but I believe health insurance companies will mandate in some way. Airlines, stadiums, schools, etc. will mandate in some way.
Everyone says this was rushed. There were more man hours and more clinical testing done than any other vaccine albeit in one year not five years. If someone tells us to clean a large building with a firm deadline and pays us before the job willing to accept the results, then who among us would not do all that we could do to get the job done in time. This was the carrot to get warp speed accomplished.

Reactions: ACP

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
The Vax is safe... anything that suggests otherwise is pure conspiracy tin foil hat nonsense lol.

It's been through tons of labs, countless researchers and Dr's in many different labs have vetted them.

I still have friends on Facebook posted dumb sht about Hitachi microchips in the vaccine and other conspiracies. Definitely a case of very low IQs being easily influenced by youtube
I personally think that you don't believe in ANY conspiracy theories and generally speaking I don't either, until now. That's your right to be willfully ignorant and deny some very plain facts. Now, I'm not saying a chip will be implanted in you right off the bat with the current vaccine and in fact it may not be a chip and I've stated that before. My bet is still on the more advanced and impossible to remove nanotechnology patches. Why? It's just better all the way around for a number of VERY, VERY good reasons. One of them is the very real phobia a certain amount of the population have against shots of any kind. It's quick and virtually painless. It includes the vaccine AND track & trace all in one easy to apply nano-patch. It's real and it exist TODAY. I am saying there will be some special kind of method utilized to track and trace whether or not you've had the vaccine and I fully expect it to happen soon, within a very few years. I'm not talking 30 or 40 years in the future either. You want to disregard plain and indisputable facts about what they can do and actually plan on doing for track and trace, not to mention other things. Now if you want to stick your head in the sand that's your head so in the sand it goes. They didn't make the technology of chips and other even more advanced technology just because they thought it was a waste of time. They PLAN on using it and they plan on using it ON EVERYONE ON EARTH. Lots and lots of money to be made ya know and believe me they want very much to make it! This is not about your IQ, it's about what can and cannot be done. This can and IT WILL BE DONE and I believe it will be done in most of the people's life time that's on this forum.

At some point they will insist you have a trackable method on you before you can go from one country to the next or get on a flight to anywhere. Eventually you won't be able to buy or sell any goods or services w/o proof of being vaccinated. Sound far fetched conspiracy looney tunes? It's your right to deny the facts that not only will this absolutely HAVE to be done, but it WILL be done. The tech to do it is ready to roll out as I type this. They've been working on this stuff for years at great expense. How much time and money has already been spent on this stuff is probably quite significant investment. Did they waste their time and all that money? I think not. Don't listen to me though cause my IQ is around C level and my elevator doesn't stop on all floors.

Last edited:

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
take the shot or not. up to you. At this time, it's a personal choice.

However, the more interesting question is does the Federal government have the authority to "mandate" or "force" you to take the shot. This is where it gets tricky.

I do not believe they could outright force you to take it. I have found no precedent for that. The nearest thing they could do is personalize you if you don't take it. This precedent was set forth with the ACA act. Courts ruled the Federal govt could tax you if you didn't have health insurance. There was a case where an individual sued the Federal government over a measles vaccine. The Supreme Court said the Federal government does not have the authority to do so.

Wait... what about mandatory shots before kids enter school? Ah... those are mandated at the state level which apparently the courts ruled DO have the power to mandate. Interesting, right...?

I believe that what is possible is that the corporations will lead the way in mandating shots. The corporations are... if you will... a proxy for the Federal government. The Federal government does have the power to choose to not do business with businesses that do not meet Federal criteria aka employees have shots. If major corporations do it, then it is only a matter of time till you will see mid-size and small businesses do it as well. Follow the leader...

Also, the travel industry is already going down this route. Some countries have mandated that any person coming to their country must be vaccinated. Another way for the Federal government to "force" shots without directly mandating its citizens to take the shot. Look at what they are doing to the cruise lines which have been out of operation for over a year. The over the top criteria that are being placed on the cruise lines are not being applied anywhere else. Airlines, buses, and transit... none have had to meet the standards of the cruise lines.

Point is... even if the Federal government does not mandate it, they have more than a few ways to "force" you.
I think you are right on target and they will have to resort to methods that force you to be vaccinated and I don't think it will be long before that will be on a global scale. One of the ways is that you will "not be able to buy or sell." That's going to get a LOT of people vaccinated lightning quick!

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Meanwhile in Europe they've halted using one of the vaccines, but yeah just tin hat theories...
We are not now in a pandemic and there are readily available treatments that are very effective for those relatively few who have more severe symptoms. The government and big pharma deliberately suppressed ANYTHING to treat covid 19 because they have billions and trillions of dollars to be made. This WAS NEVER done before in history. There never was a need for a vaccine to start with. The outbreak of Spanish flu in 1918 was the real McCoy of a pandemic. The deaths of many children and younger people as opposed to mainly those up in years with Covid 19 speaks volumes as to how bad it was. This Covid 19 scare is an utter farce. It is fueled by the totally fake PCR test and the supposition that millions of people will die due to "asymptomatic" or "pre-symptomatic" transmission. Even Fauci and WHO admitted early on that pandemics are not fueled by asymptomatic transmission and that it is VERY RARE. Their words, not mine. You WILL NOT hear them say that now.

So what did these vile, disgusting reprobates do? I'm being nice! They decided to use a test that absolutely cannot tell if you actually have covid 19 and not only did they do that. They also ramped up the cycles of the test to 40 and even 45 to try and INSURE a positive result knowing full well it means nothing. THAT IS WHAT SENT CASE NUMBERS SKY ROCKETING SCARING THE WORLD TO DEATH, including perfectly healthy people being afraid they'll kill Grandma if they go see her w/o an N-95 on and keep 6 feet away from her. Even Fauci is on video admitting this in plain English. He was telling the truth at least back around March last year! Yet these two things are the driving force behind this so called, "pandemic", with lots and lots of totally FAKE cases and yes, FAKE deaths. There is a vast difference in dying FROM Covid 19 and dying WITH Covid 19. But, if they did away with the fake PCR test and the major threat of asymptomatic transmission, not to mention the unethical manipulation of death certificates, the "pandemic" goes bye bye lightning fast. Even with all the falsifying of cases and deaths the actual death rate is very low. We're being played like a fiddle by some very skilled fiddle players.

Last edited:

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat

European countries have put a pause on Astra Zeneca due to blood clot problems.

Reactions: ACP

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
By the way, I don't call it a vaccine anymore. A vaccine is a cure against the transmitted viruses. I call it the poison shot; anyone wants poison in their body, go ahead and take the poison shot. We all going to see the outcome results in 5-10 years.

Reactions: PistolPete

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
This poison shot is a new mRNA technology containing a protein (poison) that will go inside human cells, a human body has never experienced this poison in its body before, and no one knows the long-term outcome yet. This poison shot is in the experimental stage, and we humans are the testers. I don't want to be an experimental human for this poison shot.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Mark Zuckerberg has slipped this out of his mouth, and later, he deleted it, but we saved it. Here you go, guys, hear it from him as well that the poison shot will modify (change) people's DNA. Zuckerberg later on with Faucci tries to cover up his mess. LOL ok Mr zuckerberg we believe you.

Reactions: Joe cool

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood

Finally, someone here that gets it. Thank you ACP. Now the followers of conspiracies are sure to gang up on you. The low IQs are puzzled as to what their attack will be.

• Angry
Reactions: wandwizard