Will you require your employees to take the rona vax? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Will you require your employees to take the rona vax?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We have a member whose wife works for a corporation that is making vax mandatory. If they don’t take it they consider them “quitting”. What do you think?

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
There's no conspiracy surrounding the vaccine that is even remotely true... but I do understand not wanting to take it just yet as side effects are very unlikely but possible.

Kinda like you don't want the first year of a new model of car, but if you think there's nano bots in the Vax then you are probably watching too much fake YouTube conspiracy trash.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Maybe not now but in the near future, this will be mandatory worldwide imo because Microsoft has already made a digital vaccination passport. The European Union is debating at this point. Welcome to the digital world like it or not.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
There's no conspiracy surrounding the vaccine that is even remotely true... but I do understand not wanting to take it just yet as side effects are very unlikely but possible.

Kinda like you don't want the first year of a new model of car, but if you think there's nano bots in the Vax then you are probably watching too much fake YouTube conspiracy trash.
While back Pfizer and Madera have announced the ingredients of their vaccinations. Yes, nanoparticles are in the vaccine.

The footage shows the ingredients list for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, which shows it contains lipid nanoparticles. In the video, the man filming says: “We don’t know what’s in those nanoparticles, but they are so nano, that you could definitely have little computers in there”.

Nanotechnology plays a significant role in communication engineering and has a wide range of applications and can affect the telecommunications industry in several ways. Nanotechnology can revolutionize many aspects of information and communication technologies and their features.

Reactions: kingofsteam

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
This is what I think, if our governments will make the vaccine mandatory for us to travel, work, movies etc I will consider the johnson and johnson vaccine, I looked at the ingredients and that vaccine is not a rna type of vaccination, it contains chemicals we eat daily in our foods. I will consider it and that is my last hope.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat

They will snapshot you as you are having sex lol

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Lol force employee’s to take something thats hardly even available? For this they should force them to get the flu shot also. Nevermind shit like tetanus or hepatitis. Hell they should force everyone to undergo regular blood tests too.
only certain people “need” the vaccine. The rest can roll the dice.

Last edited:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

My brother in law took the standard flu shot two years ago. He got ill right after and couldn't walk next day. His vital organs started shutting down a week later. He is still alive but walks poorly, has no energy and is on a ton meds to stay alive. Think I'll wait this "rushed" one out.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
My brother in law got the shingles vaccine and he is in his fourth round of shingles.

No way. Take my name.

• Wow
Reactions: rob allen

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
I dont see why I would force anyone to take the vaccine, It does not make any sense to fire/terminate a employee. But unfortunately we cant do anything , the law in California says as long as its not because of race, sex, age or belief. Outside of that an employer can terminate for any reason.

• Wow
Reactions: rob allen

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
It only protects you not others around you . Your still asymptomatic you spread the virus weather your vaccinated or even negative . I won't take a vector vaccine ,Messenger RNA .Only DNA Inovio .

Reactions: sbsscn

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States

Just the stuff they ADMIT that is true is enough for any sensible person not to take it. Forget all the conspiracies, some of which you know I think are the real deal. They pushed these things out in what can only be described as an INSANE speed. Yes, Trump messed up big time on this and this is certainly one thing he really pushed hard on that I think will turn out to be a colossal mistake. I fully understand his reasoning behind the so called Operation Warp Speed was to get the economy going again, but that is NOT what will happen from what Fauci and others are saying. This could still go on for years or however long "they" determine it's necessary. Hey, but there's billions upon billions and more billions to be made right? You dead sure better know there is or you ain't quite as smart as you think you are. The fastest vaccine in the history of mankind to make it to market took over 4 years from what one expert said. I believe it was for mumps if I remember correctly. Most of them took significantly longer than that and I mean YEARS, not months.

Take any of these vaccines at your own risk. They can take these vaccines and stick them somewhere that I won't mention, but the sun don't shine there. I will not be taking any of them. If an employer tried to make me I would likely quit or seek legal help. Many millions of people are being diagnosed using a test that the man who actually invented the test warned it was not to be used for diagnosis. Conveniently, that man died in August 2019 and he was the number one world authority on that test. STOP AND THINK ABOUT WHAT I JUST SAID AND THE RAMIFICATIONS OF IT BECAUSE IT IS VERY, VERY SIGNIFICANT!!! There is an agenda being pushed here whether you want to admit it to yourself or not. Not all of the people who are questioning both the vaccine and the idiotic test that they are blatantly abusing big time are idiots. Evidently you think they are. You may pay the price with your life or the life of someone you actually do care about. Trust these vaccines at your own risk. If they make them mandatory I will still refuse no matter the cost. This is my story and I WILL stick to it. I would 10 million times over take my chances getting the virus than to take any of these vaccines. I think the odds are far more favorable since the actual death rate is a lot lower than what they would like everyone to believe.

Not all conspiracies are foolish or false btw. I never have been one to follow them, but I'm taking a much closer look at what's going on with this plandemic. Yes, I really do think it was planned and if it was not actually planned I guarantee it is being used for a specific agenda or agendas. I could care less what anyone thinks about that.

Last edited:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
It only protects you not others around you . Your still asymptomatic you spread the virus weather your vaccinated or even negative . I won't take a vector vaccine ,Messenger RNA .Only DNA Inovio .
Yes so that’s one big reason they want as many people to get the vaccine as possible.......once someone gets the shots they’ll go out and be not as cautious in most cases and you’ll see it spread more. Then a segment of people who aren’t vaccinated will possibly be infected by those vaccinated and get really sick and possibly die.......