Will Trump's first budget year raise or lower our debt? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Will Trump's first budget year raise or lower our debt?

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
Raise it but I wouldnt blame Trump for it, you can't change the financials of an entire country in a year. Same goes for Obama, he did fairly well slowing it down after the financial collapse.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Trump has no help for doing anything , you bigly cant blame anything on him,,,,
but

If I was trump I would stop all things the libs and cons love and use the money to pay down the debt.

If no one wants to help run the government I would stop all payments going to pork barrel spending, stop all money going to colleges and student loans,,, stop all climate change hoax nonsense spending...

Stop all federal aid to any country other than USA..

stop funding NPR and all other stations.

Stop helping unions bigly ,, no more taking union dues out of government workers paychecks,, if they want to support the union they can do it on their own..

Fire anyone Obama hired on the spot..

like I said I would take care of our responsibilities and nothing more, if they don't want to help, then use the money to pay down the debt..

Republicans are screwing themselves,,, if they don't get on the ball and help trump, I will still vote for trump but ill vote against the republicans .. THey are burning their bridges!

clean-sweep

Jan 7, 2010
kentucky
Real Name
ryan hill
Business Location
United States
By how much? I say raise bigly and your health care cost will remain the same or way higher and you will still blame the liberals.:D:banghead::borg:
If you don't like Trump as your president then move. I didn't cry every 5 minutes over the 8 years we all suffered. Move on.

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
but

If I was trump I would stop all things the libs and cons love and use the money to pay down the debt.

If no one wants to help run the government I would stop all payments going to pork barrel spending, stop all money going to colleges and student loans,,, stop all climate change hoax nonsense spending...

Stop helping unions bigly ,, no more taking union dues out of government workers paychecks,, if they want to support the union they can do it on their own..

like I said I would take care of our responsibilities and nothing more, if they don't want to help, then use the money to pay down the debt..

Republicans are screwing themselves,,, if they don't get on the ball and help trump, I will still vote for trump but ill vote against the republicans .. THey are burning their bridges!
I agree with most of what you said...I would concentrate on the debt and tell both parties to straighten up or get voted out. The biggest difference is I don't think Obama is your enemy or the people that voted for him. I'm not suggesting that you can't be against his some of his liberal policies...but some of the things he proposes or Trump for that matter benefit us greatly. But you vote against it or the person because it doesn't fit your political view. How is your view any different than the ones that oppose Trump because he's trump? How does that make sense for either of us? Obstruction for obstruction sake is immature and irresponsible. It won't help Trump do his job or help our country get back on track. I can condemn a liberal for being corrupt and obstructive while gaining personal wealth as a result...Can you do the same towards a conservative?

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
Difference is I didn't cry about him every 5 minutes. Quit being ignorant.
That ain't what you said...You said If we don't like Trump we should move. I ain't moving anywhere. I like my life, my country and my state why should I move? Trump will be a good president or he will be gone in the next election. No tears here.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
The Creature From Jekyll Island

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
Don't you hate when the liberal media takes a story that's only part true about Trump then exaggerates the facts based on claims that can't be unsubstantiated? This isn't a trick question, but the same logic applies when it comes from the conservative media. There are a growing number of people that are tired of it all. The lies, the biased media and the political stalemate we've endured since G.W. left office.
Rising health care cost was a big ass problem during the Bush years. Yes, you could buy a worthless policy for a cheap price. They work great until you make a claim. In year 2000 my health care at Kaiser was 200 bucks a month with my employer matching, pretty much for a policy like I have today. 10 deductible 10 doctor visits 10 prescriptions. By 2006 the premium cost had doubled. They kept rising and ultimately made employers streamline their healthcare cost or go under because the competition is shedding theirs. That ain't crazy talk...back then I was a republican and didn't know which party was doing a worse job of dealing with it. Spin ahead 10 years later things have gotten worse for too large of a group. We still haven't figured it out but let's not act like health care insurance wasn't a problem until Obamacare came into law. Isn't that fair?

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I agree with most of what you said...I would concentrate on the debt and tell both parties to straighten up or get voted out. The biggest difference is I don't think Obama is your enemy or the people that voted for him. I'm not suggesting that you can't be against his some of his liberal policies...but some of the things he proposes or Trump for that matter benefit us greatly. But you vote against it or the person because it doesn't fit your political view. How is your view any different than the ones that oppose Trump because he's trump? How does that make sense for either of us? Obstruction for obstruction sake is immature and irresponsible. It won't help Trump do his job or help our country get back on track. I can condemn a liberal for being corrupt and obstructive while gaining personal wealth as a result...Can you do the same towards a conservative?
Obama did nothing but try to hurt the country, Obama offended me every day with his filthy faggot ways and suggestions,, Remember the School czar that wanted to fist every school child in America?
lied about healthcare,, Told lies about America to other countries... Lied about jobs, lied about everything..

Obama was offensive ,, that's the main reason so many libs lost their seats in politics

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
but

Amen. You nailed it on the head.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I voted for the democrat who ran against Sen. John Cornyn of texas,, he is a filthy rhino and votes with the democrats and if hes going to do that we might as well vote for the dem. running against him..
also I didn't vote for my congressman in my district, he is a rhino too and needs to go..

probably shocks you I didn't vote straight repub,,, I don't vote for rhinos, muslims, or women for political office.

I busted my ass to build up my business, contacts, contracts, and pm companies, so I succeeded in spite of who was in office..

Reactions: StevenB.

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
Obama did nothing but try to hurt the country, Obama offended me every day with his filthy faggot ways and suggestions,, Remember the School czar that wanted to fist every school child in America?
lied about healthcare,, Told lies about America to other countries... Lied about jobs, lied about everything..

Obama was offensive ,, that's the main reason so many libs lost their seats in politics
So Obama lied?

You must be furious about how much of pathological liar Trump is then.

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
I voted for the democrat who ran against Sen. John Cornyn of texas,, he is a filthy rhino and votes with the democrats and if hes going to do that we might as well vote for the dem. running against him..
also I didn't vote for my congressman in my district, he is a rhino too and needs to go..

probably shocks you I didn't vote straight repub,,, I don't vote for rhinos, muslims, or women for political office.

I busted my ass to build up my business, contacts, contracts, and pm companies, so I succeeded in spite of who was in office..
You don't vote for rhinos? And what's Trump exactly?

Real question here, have you ever considered talking to a psychiatrist?

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
So Obama lied?

You must be furious about how much of pathological liar Trump is then.
Obama never lied, he told the truth from day one. He wanted to fundamentally change American. And he did. The voters did not listen. He hates American and wanted to take us down to the level of the country's in Europe. He does not believe that we are special or different from every other country in history. But we are. Just look at we America has done.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
You don't vote for rhinos? And what's Trump exactly?

Real question here, have you ever considered talking to a psychiatrist?
trump is not a rhino ,,,, a rhino is a democrat hiding in the republican party...

democrats are the problem !!

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Obama never lied, he told the truth from day one. He wanted to fundamentally change American. And he did. The voters did not listen. He hates American and wanted to take us down to the level of the country's in Europe. He does not believe that we are special or different from every other country in history. But we are. Just look at we America has done.
Obama lied everyday !!! manchelle is a man and the kids were bought and paid for for the scam.

If you vote for a gay man (Obama) then you are gay !