WILL IT GET THE JOB DONE?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Suction Junkie

Feb 24, 2011
Chicago Illinois
Real Name
Reuben Brumby
Business Location
United States
id be interested to see how it works, I have the 8.4's so its hard to see a smaller moter outperform the larger one,,,
I wonder If they can give the same modifications that was made for a 6.6lx to an 8.4?

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Hey everyone I'm new to the forum. I've been offered Nautilus Mx3-200h possibly with a rotovac powerwand. What I want to know is if this machine is powerful enough for small commercial work. I have a varió oscillator and a 175 to help agitate.
what about a
Hey everyone I'm new to the forum. I've been offered Nautilus Mx3-200h possibly with a rotovac powerwand. What I want to know is if this machine is powerful enough for small commercial work. I have a varió oscillator and a 175 to help agitate.
what about a entry level truckmount

Jan 13, 2017
Real Name
JIM CHEN
yes im sure they can, but it depends on the amps they draw im sure
Hi Sir, I have the 5.7” 2 stage vac motor on machine, do you think anyone sell the “manifold” for the 8.4” vac motor? Not sure if this is the word to describe, and is it possible to change it from 5.7”-8.4”?thanks!

Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Hi Sir, I have the 5.7” 2 stage vac motor on machine, do you think anyone sell the “manifold” for the 8.4” vac motor? Not sure if this is the word to describe, and is it possible to change it from 5.7”-8.4”?thanks!
if you have a Nautilus, then you can order it from hydroforce

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
What cleaning agent should I use. I tried an encap solution but it still looks dirty.
The Nautilus is meant for hot water extraction cleaning agents. Encapsulation products would normally use different equipment.

The results depend upon only in a rather small part of your equipment and chemicals. The process and your won knowledge, training and skill play a much larger role.

The best chemical for a job depends mostly on the type of soils you want to remove and the fiber you are cleaning. Most commercial carpet (56% according to latest sales volume) is nylon. Olefin is also a large portion. If the soil is largely particle soil liked tracked in grit, sand, etc. I would use Traffic Slam. If the soil is oily and greasy, then try Flex Powder with Citrus Solv.

Don't overlook the importance of thorough vacuuming, hot water, agitation, dwell time and additional extraction passes.