Why Should I Hire a Water Damage Service? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Why Should I Hire a Water Damage Service?

WaterDamageService

Mar 20, 2019
Real Name
Water Damage Service
Relying on professional water damage service is beneficial? What are the benefits of hiring them? Please help!

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
That's such a general question. That's like saying why should I hire a doctor when there is WebMD

Reactions: mrotto

richardhobson

Mar 19, 2019
Real Name
all12345@
Water damage could seriously impact your home decor. It is crucial to take action before it destroy your expensive wooden floorboards, roofs, pipes & faucets, electrical fixtures, etc. A professional will help restore the house to its original condition. They will help in mold removal, drying, installation, etc. Don't hesitate to hire a contractor who can help save your precious home decor.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
well you could *save* money and do it yourself.........

then in 6 months when your kids get sick because you missed an affected area which has now turned to mold. and you have to start replacing structure and then realize that you are now spending more time and money....

plus most of the time your insurance will cover it anyway.

Jul 18, 2019
Real Name
Bradford Hall
Water Damage Service,

Tell your customer that addressing the water damage now, is far more cost-effective than addressing mold damage later. Then tell them by later, you mean next week.

A better question is why hire your company? Or, why is your company better than the big box program vendor the carrier will push on your customer.

When I have a customer on the fence, I tell them they need to address the water damage either with me, my competitor, or themselves, but not doing anything isn't an option and will cost them in the short term and possibly get their claim denied. (That's not my opening line).

Talk about value, if your client has an older home, most deductibles are $1,000 - that's a damn good deal if you can get new Kitchen cabinets. Most homes in my market: Yavapai and Maricopa County in AZ have pressboard cabinets. When those get wet they blow up or blister and need to be replaced. If you don't do construction, look for a non-insurance vendor contractor that doesn't lay down. I've gotten entire Kitchen cabinets - lowers and uppers replaced with 1 wet cabinet box due to matching and so forth. If you refer your repairs to an insurance contractor - they won't push as hard as the last thing they want to do is get kicked off the program.

You can get new flooring sometimes due to something called "Line of sight," if you select the write contractor/ estimator the footprint of the construction project will be larger than the water damage footprint. That works with paint as well when the corners are bullnose and so forth.

So you need to sell value and vision ... all for the low low cost of their deductible.

Good Luck,

Brad Hall

williammark

Aug 16, 2019
Real Name
williammark
There are many benefits to hiring professionals for water damage restoration services such as they have professional tools by which they can do quick restoration, safe mold remediation, reduced losses and costs besides that many more benefits you can avail if you let the professionals handle your water damage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
mods..........is this one guy responding to himself....lots of new members posting in this thread.....lololololol

waterestor

Aug 21, 2019
Miami, FL
waterrestorationdamagecompany.com
Real Name
Mia Johnson
What happens when you wake up one morning and discover that your basement is completely flooded? After experiencing water damage in your home (if it is large-scale), you will have to seriously consider using a water damage repair service. It can be tempting to try to fix everything yourself. This could not only be dangerous, but also risk poor work that would not solve the problem enough.

Vizip

Mar 11, 2016
Real Name
Rami Nader
mods..........is this one guy responding to himself....lots of new members posting in this thread.....lololololol
This seems like some SEO bullshit. I've noticed that on this forum that a lot of people tend to advertise their business on posts and threads. Whats up with that?

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
This seems like some SEO bullshit. I've noticed that on this forum that a lot of people tend to advertise their business on posts and threads. Whats up with that?
It's always been like this, I try to remove all the links I see but reporting them let's us know in case we miss them.