Why is this even allowed?

repspro

Apr 11, 2021
repairsprout.com
Real Name
Bogdan Krstic
Seriously, why is this allowed?

Honestly, it shouldn't be. Because it works so well. I am jealous of the guys that found this out first. What am I talking about?

I am talking about a unique way I've spotted more than one restoration company rank and attract leads on Google Maps with a Google My Business profile.

Take a look at this Google My Business profile *from a mobile device*: https://goo.gl/maps/zJua7PTeRLZFhzH47

If you're on mobile and you're exploring Google My Business listings, you'll notice a little "Message" option.

That sh*t is freaking powerful. So if you're doing Google My Business, turn it the f*ck on. We have implemented Messaging and as soon as our listing's viewers started messaging us, traffic and calls went way up.

By the way, take a look at the way the profile above is optimized. This is how you should be doing your own listings because Google My Business is where most of your calls will come from.

Funny enough, if you message the business I've linked above, they'll always include their main keywords in every message they send you. It seems to be working. Take a look at what they do and copy/paste.

Hope it helps.