Premium VIP
Jul 18, 2013
Bakersfield ca
www.suncarpet.net
Real Name
Rob mueller
Business Location
United States
The ads bug. I've also click that odorcide add 1 million times. Not that big of a deal. Now we know how most people feel about our ads that we run. However it just takes a couple good customers to make it worthwhile. We all know how it goes

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
The ads bug. I've also click that odorcide add 1 million times. Not that big of a deal. Now we know how most people feel about our ads that we run. However it just takes a couple good customers to make it worthwhile. We all know how it goes
heeeeeeyyyyy. no big deal for you but odorcide people must be hating you all lol :D:D:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
Blame "The Man" and money.
I dunno what you mean but your comment sounds evil and jealous. If that is so, why don't you do yourself a favor and stop coming on here.
I'm leaving for good in two weeks. Not because I don't like this forum I just like me more that is all and my business needs me more than the forum. do the same and stop your hatred.

EverythingFlooring

Mar 28, 2014
I dunno what you mean but your comment sounds evil and jealous. If that is so, why don't you do yourself a favor and stop coming on here.
I'm leaving for good in two weeks. Not because I don't like this forum I just like me more that is all and my business needs me more than the forum. do the same and stop your hatred.
You don't know what I mean, yet you tell me to stop the hatred.

I've got no hatred for anyone. How could I? I'm just living the dream over here.

We need a sarcasm font.

Do me a favor, don't wait two weeks.

I like TMF, don't mind the ads.

As for my post; You can always blame "The Man" and it's always about money.

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
You don't know what I mean, yet you tell me to stop the hatred.

I've got no hatred for anyone. How could I? I'm just living the dream over here.

We need a sarcasm font.

Do me a favor, don't wait two weeks.

I like TMF, don't mind the ads.

As for my post; You can always blame "The Man" and it's always about money.
take your sarcasm with you. don't do favors to clowns I leave when I want and come back when I want.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States