Why did this thread get shut down? "Looks like I got new competition"

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
Losing the respect of YOUR customers is all you accomplish reporting posts that point out flaws in your product. Nobody said your company was trash nobody attacked you on a personal level yet you wanna throw your weight around and threaten your host? :mad:

We point out problems with products on this forum... It aint gonna go away... if you want good reviews then make products so good nobody has any complaints.

Sure John people want the ability to share opinions on forums

But put your tin foil hat on for a second and answer this question

Why would Rotovac key in on a thread that's title wasn't even about them? Heck when's the last time they chimed in on a thread that was about them?

Think McFly Think!

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States

Why would Rotovac key in on a thread that's title wasn't even about them? Heck when's the last time they chimed in on a thread that was about them?

Think McFly Think!
I already know the story.. Im not gonna say it because its a confidential matter...

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States

Think McFly Think!
Fyi I never took my tin foil hat off... its mandatory...:)

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Its not nothing... I am glad to see the posts didnt get deleted but that doesnt change the fact that somebody would stoop so low as to report posts that suggest their might be a few issues with their product.... and Lets face it the discussion was about an old product design that isnt even on the radar anymore....really? who cares its not like you are selling these things by the truckload anymore its a dated technology that didnt do very well in the first place...:rolleyes:

I agree.

You would be surprised at some of the posts that get reported. We review all reported posts and 75% of the time it's just someone not liking what someone else said. If there is anything that goes against the forum rules listed in the T.O.S. then action is taken but 90% of the time we leave reported posts alone.

Reactions: admin

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
I agree.

You would be surprised at some of the posts that get reported. We review all reported posts and 75% of the time it's just someone not liking what someone else said. If there is anything that goes against the forum rules listed in the T.O.S. then action is taken but 90% of the time we leave reported posts alone.
I know for sure that ripping on kipps mom is a mandatory requirement in the T.O.S.

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
I already know the story.. Im not gonna say it because its a confidential matter...
I have seen much much worse setups than this. Really wasn't even that funny to begin with. I can show you a hack.

This would have been funnier
ls.jpg

I mean they have luggage racks or something, maybe that's a surfboard
ls.jpg

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Last edited:

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
I have seen much much worse setups than this. Really wasn't even that funny to begin with. I can show you a hack.

This would have been funnier
ls.jpg

I mean they have luggage racks or something, maybe that's a surfboard
ls.jpg
I think thats a tactical warhead to be deployed if their client mentions that the last time they got steam cleaning and it looked better....

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
"Looks like I got new competition", got shut down. Why??
Oh no Johnny that would never happen!
Utter bullshit.... I cant speak my mind here? if your product sucks fix it!!! aint my problem if you sell crap that doesnt work right im gonna say it.. and If i cant say it here I will post it to google or facebook. bullying your host wont save you.
When I'm available and someone is reporting threads I will lock it to see what's going on. When we reach 1k posts a day throughout the month it's hard to track everything and as you all know those JB guys have been at it lately causing drama, emailing our sponsors and much more just trying to destroy us it's insane how low people go. It's been a hectic week. As for editing, you'll know that nothing was edited by me so chillax.

John G freedom of speech is here more than any other place, at times we do have to remove slander or when you have a random person just sign up hours ago and slamming a product out of no where who isn't even a real person or you get someone who is drunk out of their mind and losing it. As for Facebook, I've seen the admins edit out people's posts all the time so no matter where you go it's going to happen.

I'm not telling you what to say or what to do but I've seen users throughout the years TMF has been around and have issues with a product then one of our sponsors would privately handle the matter in a great way, then the member would post on their customer service. A good example of this is interlink supply with Scott warrington. Vs someone just slamming an equipment or product constantly while others might not have that issue could be a flaw in equipment or user.

Most of our sponsors won't respond in threads, a lot of it is because of "their" company policy. Almost every week I'm helping out people who have issues with their equipment / products and communicating with our sponsors of what they can do and they help them for free or even give them free stuff just to resolve their issues. To me that is great customer service even if they don't do it publicly.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Tre locked it when Roto reported those 5 posts. You, me, nomad, and Frank went on for a page and a half while it was locked. I just noticed it is open again.
I never noticed it was locked, the little locked icon is small.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Hopefully the emails JB is sending out finds a way to get posted so he can be exposed like his last plan was a few weeks ago.
I would also hope that the sponsors would be smart enough to know they are being played by the minion squad. Pretty petty stuff.

Focus on your business and stay positive. Don't feed into the negativity. Help everyone around you, even if it bites you in the ass sometimes.

Last edited:

Mar 23, 2012
Surprise Arizona
Real Name
Ty 212
Business Location
United States
When I'm available and someone is reporting threads I will lock it to see what's going on. When we reach 1k posts a day throughout the month it's hard to track everything and as you all know those JB guys have been at it lately causing drama, emailing our sponsors and much more just trying to destroy us it's insane how low people go. It's been a hectic week. As for editing, you'll know that nothing was edited by me so chillax.

John G freedom of speech is here more than any other place, at times we do have to remove slander or when you have a random person just sign up hours ago and slamming a product out of no where who isn't even a real person or you get someone who is drunk out of their mind and losing it. As for Facebook, I've seen the admins edit out people's posts all the time so no matter where you go it's going to happen.

I'm not telling you what to say or what to do but I've seen users throughout the years TMF has been around and have issues with a product then one of our sponsors would privately handle the matter in a great way, then the member would post on their customer service. A good example of this is interlink supply with Scott warrington. Vs someone just slamming an equipment or product constantly while others might not have that issue could be a flaw in equipment or user.

Most of our sponsors won't respond in threads, a lot of it is because of "their" company policy. Almost every week I'm helping out people who have issues with their equipment / products and communicating with our sponsors of what they can do and they help them for free or even give them free stuff just to resolve their issues. To me that is great customer service even if they don't do it publicly.

Alright, we will calm our tits for a bit.....

Reactions: admin