Why did they call a carpet cleaner to replace ceiling tiles? Boss Facility anyone heard of these guys recently

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Jaskew

Apr 18, 2018
Oklahoma
Real Name
Jeffrey askew
Just got a call from Boss facility services in new york. They are so desperate for contractors they actually called looking for some to replace ceiling tile in a local dentist office. Which i explained is not something i do. She said she couldnt find anyone. SoI printed off paperwork and was looking it over out of morbid curiosity. Then when i asked if she was having the tile shipped to the dentist office she stated their subcontractors normally furnish all supplies and are reimbursed. ( 45 days later). I hate to turn down business but i dont really feeeeeel like giving out loans to third party companies that dont actually provide a service in the service industry. Has anyone out there dealt with boss facility services? Are they related to Boss ultima or Boss optima or boss whatever?

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
they wanted me to clean a shoe store at the local mall at night after 10pm they said they could pay up to 89 dollars hhahahahhahha Maintenance mafia

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I actually got a call from them yesterday asking if we was available for air duct cleaning on Wednesday and did not mention who they was but when I asked for information about the job I was told they could transfer me and get me the information if I was available on Wednesday. They actually called me from a local number and tried to sound like a homeowner up until the "I can transfer you to get you the information but only if you are available on Wednesday" part. I asked who the job was for and as soon as he mentioned Boss I stopped him and told him we do not work for 3rd partied companies that sub out local business for pennies and the dollar. He actually said I understand and thanked me for my time.

Jaskew

Apr 18, 2018
Oklahoma
Real Name
Jeffrey askew
In their emails, they kept asking me for an hourly wage. I don't know any carpet cleaners who would even think of working by the hour. I know if i did what id charge would choke a horse just on principal and I'm not even high end. The said in the paperwork that their NTE not to exceed is written in stone and used the wording non-compliance back charge that is nonreversible. I just wonder how you can run a fancy corporation managing facilities or running a service of any kind when you don't have a single employee that put ceiling tile. But yet these jokers are nationwide. They are in ronkobonko (wherever) new york I'm all the way in southern Oklahoma. OH AND THE JOB HAS TO BE DONE ON A FRIDAY RIGHT AFTER I POP DOWN TO LOCAL LOWES AND SPEND $100 ON CEILING TILES. I'm letting here wait till tomorrow and then I will call her and tell her companies reviews and rating are too low especially their payout department for me to take a chance on.

Last edited:

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
In their emails, they kept asking me for an hourly wage. I don't know any carpet cleaners who would even think of working by the hour. I know if i did what id charge would choke a horse just on principal and I'm not even high end. The said in the paperwork that their NTE not to exceed is written in stone and used the wording non-compliance back charge that is nonreversible. I just wonder how you can run a fancy corporation managing facilities or running a service of any kind when you don't have a single employee that put ceiling tile. But yet these jokers are nationwide. They are in ronkobonko (wherever) new york I'm all the way in southern Oklahoma. OH AND THE JOB HAS TO BE DONE ON A FRIDAY RIGHT AFTER I POP DOWN TO LOCAL LOWES AND SPEND $100 ON CEILING TILES. I'm letting here wait till tomorrow and then I will call her and tell her companies reviews and rating are too low especially their payout department for me to take a chance on.
hourly hahahhahha they already have a set fee but you just might be under it LOL

longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
Ask them for THEIR workers comp certificate of insurance and general liability insurance. Since they are paying an hourly wage then they should be treating you as an employee.

Jaskew

Apr 18, 2018
Oklahoma
Real Name
Jeffrey askew
I sent her my best attempt at a polite email "no thank you go away letter" this is what i sent.....
Please remove me from your list of vendors. The more I look into boss facility the worse your reputation is. Especially your payout department. In the information, you sent it already threatens non reversible back charges. IN this part of the country it is considered really bad business to open up by asking someone to buy the supplies for a job that you not only need to be done as a favor but that I wouldn't make more than an hour or two on. Truthfully I would've had the roofing contractor replace the ceiling tiles. Maybe I'm just skittish about dealing with another company named boss anything whether you are connected or not. When I dealt with them as a favor for them they charged the client double what anyone in the area would've charged and still took over 90 days to pay. I don't subcontract my insurance isn't set for it. I'm sorry just too many chances id be taking. For the record, you have been very friendly and honestly, have nothing to do with the reason I'm refusing to work with boss. A business is only as good as its name we all have the occasional unhappy customer or business associate. BOSS facility have more unhappy with it than are happy.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Boss optima or boss ultra or whatever tf its called is a joke.

They call trying to sound like a homeowner then try and flip it on you with some used car salesman douche bag on the phone.

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
I hate to say this but

Boss optima tries to sucker in subcontractors and pay them low wages.
I get calls from them a lot but I never bite, its just not worth my time.
They claim to be a cleaning company , but I think they are trying to become big and famous off of labor of hard working small businesses