Why are many carpet cleaners overweight?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
You should know this Rob... It is because they are always stoned off their ass and have the Munchies 7 days a week... Duh...
Fact is funnier than fiction. Really half cleaners out there clean carpets for beer and cigarette or weed money.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Fact is funnier than fiction. Really half cleaners out there clean carpets for beer and cigarette or weed money.
Even worse I've loved my job from day one! My very first few minutes on the job I helped change out a pump on a portable and I didn't even know how it worked yet. I stripped a couple wires with my teeth and we bolted it in. Thanks Tim Sangster for the opportunity!

Vacuum Thingymajigger

Apr 20, 2018
Real Name
Carlito Pozon
The reason why I love this job is that I am forced to exercise while getting paid. I don’t feel the need to do more exercise or go to the gym as I’m getting more that what’s needed from this job. Im in my mid 40’s and been doing this for more than 3 yrs and always maintained my weight within the recommended limits for my height.
But ever since 10 yrs ago, I’ve been doing yoga and in recent years I’ve bee doing mostly Yin yoga. I do it 30 mins before work and before going to bed. As we age, and due to hard labor, our muscles stiffen and we are prone to injury that’s why we need to stretch it. The diffence between a young person and and old one is flexibility. When we die, our body gets stiff so I relate stiffness to death. When you do Yin yoga, there’s a chemical in the body that gets released and this chemical is responsible for the body’s youthful appearance. Along with healthy diet, lots of water and good sleep, it should do wonders.

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
The complete truth
why many cleaners are over weight is
because

they're FAT!