Whos still here? From the ol days

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
LOL, I'm just giving you a hard time. Trump does have a hotel here but I've never been to it.

Ok, I figured, lol! Good ole Angie's List is flying me out there along with other contractors for a big to do event, all expense paid! Here's the inside scoop, there teaming up with Home Advisor! Hope it's a good fit!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Ok, I figured, lol! Good ole Angie's List is flying me out there along with other contractors for a big to do event, all expense paid! Here's the inside scoop, there teaming up with Home Advisor! Hope it's a good fit!

They have already merged.

Reactions: Dafloorman

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
You’re going Johnny? Think I’m going too, still deciding.

Come on and learn to dye carpets and rugs and we can also argue about Trump and cops shooting people. :)

Harry Mullett

Premium VIP
Dec 29, 2009
Idaho
Real Name
John Bunn
Business Location
United States
Yes, staying at the Super 8 at 7048 South 900 East, Midvale, UT 84047. What about you?

Quality Inn 440 West 5300 South Murray. I won't be in the class. Just going down for the road trip. But looking forward to meeting who ever I can.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
There were some really good guys on here with a ton of knowledge!! Camacho, the guy with the avatar beating on the drum, kipp, what happened to AZ Stone Guy? 6 Figures, MB, who remembers that crazy guy from Texas? Man I can't think of his name? But when he announced he was leaving it was a big to do for him. Lol

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
There were some really good guys on here with a ton of knowledge!! Camacho, the guy with the avatar beating on the drum, kipp, what happened to AZ Stone Guy? 6 Figures, MB, who remembers that crazy guy from Texas? Man I can't think of his name? But when he announced he was leaving it was a big to do for him. Lol

John Gerdy? If that's the crazy guy in Texas you're referring to he left over a Rotary he won and never got on here. I think the rotary is on the TMF school now..LOL John was a nut, he finally unfriended me and blocked me because I told him he was nuts. He was a flat earth guy.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
John Gerdy? If that's the crazy guy in Texas you're referring to he left over a Rotary he won and never got on here. I think the rotary is on the TMF school now..LOL John was a nut, he finally unfriended me and blocked me because I told him he was nuts. He was a flat earth guy.

970a4ce6832d4626e5ea09a755e9a800.jpg

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
This forum was super active until people left for facebook
I think forums will make a comeback. Like a cycle. If not our FB group page has almost 10,000 members and is extremely active. I prefer the pace of the forum but have to change with times.

Reactions: Kyle8

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
A crowd of people who disliked the great teacher were trying to trap him. To try and do so they brought into the public a person who was guilty of serious human error. The great teacher went silent and bent down to write in the sand, and then looked up and said "he who is without sin cast the first stone". All the accusers walked away. Good day.

Reactions: ColoradoCleaner

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
And this answers the question that Ty aka @212 brought up. All the regular posters from back in the day, "Just Walked Away".