Direct Mail EDDM - Who's got the best price on direct mail marketing and or EDDM? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Direct Mail EDDM Who's got the best price on direct mail marketing and or EDDM?

Hawkins

Oct 15, 2011
Washington
Real Name
Matt Hawkins
Business Location
United States
Just been checking around. Vista print and next day flyers seem to be the same. Around a 1000 flyers mailed for around $500. Any of you guys know anyone better?

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
Use our site www.tmftoolbox.com you can upload your own media as well and we provide free mailing lists. Call us tomorrow # on the site.

Reactions: gregicynorth11

Ryankettering

Jan 9, 2013
Real Name
Ryan kettering
Just been checking around. Vista print and next day flyers seem to be the same. Around a 1000 flyers mailed for around $500. Any of you guys know anyone better?
I can help.

Info@UVforLess.com
Printed and shipped to your door (Incl. KILLER design)
5000 6.5x9" for $449.

Search my name in the tmf search bar if you want to see some kick ass stuff I've done.

Hawkins

Oct 15, 2011
Washington
Real Name
Matt Hawkins
Business Location
United States
I can help.

Info@UVforLess.com
Printed and shipped to your door (Incl. KILLER design)
5000 6.5x9" for $449.

Search my name in the tmf search bar if you want to see some kick ass stuff I've done.
I've seen some of your stuff and like it allot. Do you do eddm or is that something I have to do after I get the flyers?

Ryankettering

Jan 9, 2013
Real Name
Ryan kettering
I've seen some of your stuff and like it allot. Do you do eddm or is that something I have to do after I get the flyers?
Do you mean do I mail them directly to your clients so you don't have to go to the post office? Yes I offer this.

Or if you just need it set up to qualify for EDDM specs and take them to post office your self you can do that too. Either way I can help with.

Hawkins

Oct 15, 2011
Washington
Real Name
Matt Hawkins
Business Location
United States
Do you mean do I mail them directly to your clients so you don't have to go to the post office? Yes I offer this.

Or if you just need it set up to qualify for EDDM specs and take them to post office your self you can do that too. Either way I can help with.
Sweet. When I get ready, which should be soon I'll get in touch with you. In the mean time I'll figure out what I want on it. Thanks Ryan.

Ryankettering

Jan 9, 2013
Real Name
Ryan kettering
Sweet. When I get ready, which should be soon I'll get in touch with you. In the mean time I'll figure out what I want on it. Thanks Ryan.
Ok sounds good. I'll PM you my info so you can find it quick when you are ready. Might as well do it sooner than later if you are going to do it anyway. I can put together all of the content for you. Just need your logo and business info.

Reactions: Hawkins

Rick Imby

Jul 2, 2009
Montana
www.missoulagreencarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Rick Imby
Business Location
United States
I am going to plug something I have no connection with....

I recently went through the Strong promotional PDF on advertizing your business. It is free after you sign up for his email.

Great tips on picking the area to EDDM.

Rick

Latest posts