Who's enjoying Housecall Pro?

Nov 24, 2012
Real Name
The Canary
I manage all of my availability on this calendar https://calendly.com/roland/housecall-pro-1-1-demo/, and am happy to work around your schedule .

Feel free to choose the time on there that's best for you, and I'll go through HouseCall Pro with you on our web demo!

If you don't find a time, can also call me at 760-840-9094 anytime (it's my cell)

Really want your feedback on our progress so far and any ideas you'll have after seeing the demo.

I'll get on your calendar

Reactions: admin and rolandal
Nov 24, 2012
Real Name
The Canary
How ya been, did you get out the business? Seen a post you were checking out?

I'm great, thanks!

I'm retiring sometime in 2016 & letting the business die .... at least that was the plan.

Since then 2 people have expressed interest in taking over day to day operations. I'm gonna vet them as quickly as possible & test their resolve so we don't waste each others time.

Jeff Maietta

Happy Days!
Aug 15, 2012
Everywhere
Real Name
Geoff Maieta
Business Location
United States
I have been using housecall pro for 2 weeks or so. It is ok but lots of little issues and bugs. They are constantly updating it but important features are not available or working. Learning curve is kind of steep. My answering service is having a tough time with it. They are very affable however. Not sure if it is worth the headache yet...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

HouseCall Pro

Jan 15, 2015
San Diego
www.tryhousecall.com
Real Name
Ruben Mier
Business Location
United States
@HouseCall Pro @rolandal

Will this have any impact on your business model?

I ask not because of Uber, but more so the reference to HomeJoy.com

START VIDEO AT 14:15

Six, our business model is completely different than homejoy, handy, uber, etc. in the sense that we don't employ our professionals. We don't pay them, we don't randomly send out cleaners (like Homejoy). Instead, we just provide tools for professionals to run their businesses. Even through our consumer booking app, people still have the ability to select what pro they want (by checking out response times, reviews, and descriptions). In that way, we are more like Yelp and not Homejoy.

Therefore, we are not an "on demand" "crowd share" tool, because the consumer ultimately selects who they want, and we don't pay the pros on our system. Our pros get paid by their customers, we just help the pros run their businesses.

Reactions: admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
I have been using housecall pro for 2 weeks or so. It is ok but lots of little issues and bugs. They are constantly updating it but important features are not available or working. Learning curve is kind of steep. My answering service is having a tough time with it. They are very affable however. Not sure if it is worth the headache yet...

What kind of issues and bugs are you running into?

Do you have the latest android/iPad/iPhone updates?

Our receptionists loved house call pro right from the start, most simplest program they've ever used compared to the other ones we have used for years and tested many from last year. Click new job, enter in customers info (with tags is amazing), set service description and set date boom done!

Beeks

Dec 11, 2012
FL
Real Name
JR

Anytime we come across a bug or an insufficient step, we notify HCP and they usually rectify it very quickly. We have submitted multiple requests, such as drag option, recurring cleaning option, and multiple others, and within a few weeks the have implemented most of the ideas we submitted.

Reactions: admin and rolandal

HouseCall Pro

Jan 15, 2015
San Diego
www.tryhousecall.com
Real Name
Ruben Mier
Business Location
United States
I input them into hcp now. I do have a sheet on a clip board that i can input manually then transfer into hcp. Should i input them somewhere else?
You can submit your customer database to me at [email protected] and I can process the file and upload it to our server. After that all of your customer information will be accessible through your Housecall Pro account. No charge.

Reactions: admin and Omar

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
How many customers do u have so far? I know your pretty new. Im just curious. I started using my crm at about 100.
Not many. The reason i went with hcp is because it offers a better more professional experience for customers. Plus its only a few more bucks then inviiceasap plus a card reader.

It has everything i can imagine really.

Reactions: admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
Not many. The reason i went with hcp is because it offers a better more professional experience for customers. Plus its only a few more bucks then inviiceasap plus a card reader.

It has everything i can imagine really.
Perfect thing is now in 6 months these new clients you have will auto receive post cards + emails reminding them to use you again. Biggest money maker!

Reactions: Omar