Who would like MORE WORK? I will do MARKETING, send YOU jobs, just pay me later..

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny916

Sep 26, 2010
CA
Real Name
John A
Business Location
United States
I am willing to pay for marketing in your city and send you work in exchange for a 70 (you)/30 (me) split of gross receipts.

I ask no money upfront, just a simple contract stating you'll actually send me my cut at the end of each month.

Guaranteed to bring you more work!
Yes I am legit, I've been an active member for quite some time now and I will be fronting marketing expenses!!

PM or email me: [email protected] for details..
Leave your phone number, I'll call you.

Any city in the U.S. can apply.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
yowsers.
this cats all over the place....

Hope someone besides me just spit coffee all over their keyboard when reading this post this morning.

Funny stuff,.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
I am willing to pay for marketing in your city and send you work in exchange for a 70 (you)/30 (me) split of gross receipts.

I ask no money upfront, just a simple contract stating you'll actually send me my cut at the end of each month.

Yes I am legit, I've been an active member for quite some time now and I will be fronting marketing expenses!!

You need to pay for an advertisers membership if you want to sell goods and services on the Forum

Reactions: admin

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
"I ask no money upfront, just a simple contract stating you'll actually send me my cut at the end of each month. "

sign away 30% of your work each month how do you know which customers came from him or other sources

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States

Johnny, You got to tell us more. You've peaked my curiosity for sure.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
How many of you double checked the spelling of Johnny's name after reading that post lol
LOL, first thing I checked.

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
It's like a 50 car pile up on the freeway... You know you should look away but you just can't

Its only a matter of time for you guys... ;)

Want not be transparent and just admit it?

johnny916

Sep 26, 2010
CA
Real Name
John A
Business Location
United States
Well it's simple, I am investing financial and labor resources into SEO (getting my site to #1 search result in your city), advertising labor (hiring full-time staffing to post ads anywhere and everywhere), and focusing on customer service and referral requests after the fact..
I no longer want to do the physical part, although my experience as a former carpet cleaner has taught me a few things, one being it's difficult to focus on a full-time marketing campaign and perform carpet cleaning at the same! That's where I want to come in.

Yes you will be a subcontractor for my company, but hey the work could be consistent!

Status
Not open for further replies.