Who uses a GoPro for their videos, I need tips | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Who uses a GoPro for their videos, I need tips

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
So I have hardly used my go pro because of the shaky videos I have made,, what do you use?
head mount , chest mount counter mount???

lets hear it please

thanks in advance

Reactions: Swani21

Rory henderson

Sep 22, 2015
Real Name
Rory henderson
Screenshot_20170813-183327.jpg
& I have a mini tripod has a app fir your phone so you can snap from your phone

Reactions: rob allen

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
I use my phone for quick clips and a canon dsl with tripod for better quality.
IMO nothing beats professional videography. I had a friend of mine from church who does video for a living do some for me. He had the lights, microphones, cool sliding tripod and how to edit. They came out great.

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
So I have hardly used my go pro because of the shaky videos I have made,, what do you use?
head mount , chest mount counter mount???

lets hear it please

thanks in advance
GoPro is good. True uses it. I prefer my iPhone 7+ because its so easy and advanced these days. Just a learning curve with GoPro but you can attach it to your machine or tools and get cool shots.

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

Michael W

Aug 7, 2017
Adelaide ,SA
Real Name
Michael Widomski
Business Location
Australia
If you are fighting shaky video, consider a gimbal like: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/705-5...0001&campid=5337618551&icep_item=232417186051

Video:
Not cheap, but the low mass of smartphones and gopros with the lack of stabilisation makes for shaky video.I have the same problem myself and will be getting a gimbal once funds allow for it. You could tie the gopro to something heavy and that can also help as your body won't be able to jerk the camera as much. I don't have any footage to share unfortunately.

johnsnowkornar

Aug 22, 2017
United States
automobiledecor.com
Real Name
John Snow Kornar
I use my phone for quick clips and a canon dsl with tripod for better quality.
IMO nothing beats professional videography. I had a friend of mine from church who does video for a living do some for me. He had the lights, the microphones, cool sliding tripod and how to edit. They came out great.
What is your mouthpiece spending plan? So as to get a decent quality mouthpiece, you will most likely need to go through a lot of cash.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
im assuming this is for a website, etc. I too had a person I know that is really good at photography do the videos on the latest Iphone. She is taking classes in photography and her teacher was the person that put all the clips together. Dont make it too complicated

AdamJ

Apr 27, 2020
Real Name
Adam Jameson
photography and videography on the phone is now very popular. I want to get myself a good smartphone to film some cool clips. also need an editor. any recs?

mrfriendship

Jan 25, 2021
Real Name
Kurt Siegfried
I used go pro before but it depends on the shot I am working on. I recommend using go pro for sports-type video but if we have a regular type of promotion just a canon dslr would do.

Reactions: AdamJ

madness

Mar 25, 2020
Real Name
Nate Karling
photography and videography on the phone is now very popular. I want to get myself a good smartphone to film some cool clips. also need an editor. any recs?
I agree about the fact that phone videography is very popular nowadays. Anyone now can buy a phone and start this journey without purchasing a expensive exuipment and video camera (which as I know can cost all together more than 10k usd.) So, I am from that group of people who buy a nice smartphone (like Sony Xperia 1 II/ Google Pixel 4/iPhone 12 Pro Ma), get a nice app for editing the video like Movavi Clips. If you look for a editing program for beginners try movavi.com.