Who Makes the Best Truck Mount???

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
Is the company located in anehiem?
Yes, I heard some horror stories about him. I recently let a TMF member borrow one blower because this guys returned his rebuilt blower out of timing and all fked up. Tey will go to court I guess. Kevin came up with the excuse, he needed to see the TM. I can tell you I have rebuilt blowers and I don't need to see the TM to make sure my blower will be working fine. Neither Tuthill. You bring the blower they fix it, it works fine with guarantee. But Kevin won"t take responsibility without seeing the TM. That was the last I heard maybe things changed in the last few days.

Oct 11, 2014
Real Name
Todd Millar
Business Location
United States
I would go with the Areo Tech XT or the Butler with big blower and big heat with 2.5 inch hoses

Oct 12, 2015
Real Name
Brent Lewis
Yes, I heard some horror stories about him. I recently let a TMF member borrow one blower because this guys returned his rebuilt blower out of timing and all fked up. Tey will go to court I guess. Kevin came up with the excuse, he needed to see the TM. I can tell you I have rebuilt blowers and I don't need to see the TM to make sure my blower will be working fine. Neither Tuthill. You bring the blower they fix it, it works fine with guarantee. But Kevin won"t take responsibility without seeing the TM. That was the last I heard maybe things changed in the last few days.
Thanks a lot. Appreciate the heads up. Any ideas where I could go to get good advice and good equipment in SoCal? I don't know the first thing about this industry so I really need some honest people to work with.

Mar 25, 2011
Michigan
Real Name
Chip Garber
Business Location
United States
Old ass thread but hey since its renewed... There is no BEST truckmount... but there are plenty of lets call them CLASS 1 truckmounts....Those that have excessive capability and build quality..
Aerotech
Steam Action
Prochem everest
SS 870
Steamway legacy 2200 ( not much is know about this machine yet) but You can bet it has been built to be a beast and has been being field tested for over a year now...

Hey you didn't even mention The Butler System? There track record is flawless, resale value is unmatched, ease of maintenance, Last but not least They have the Same Platform as they did since inception in 1980' The Butler Direct Drive is absolutely the Best!! Hands down.
Chip

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
I may be wrong but i dont believe any hx truckmount can hold heat for dual flow if you are using 2 zippers on continual flow- no trigger...thats 24 flow or 3 gpm
gotta go to fuel hea....

Koka

Apr 19, 2017
Real Name
Alex Mikhaylevskiy
I agree, go with pro1200 direct drive , very solid unit, well built, no issues so far...

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
There is a new Truckmount on the horizon. I am not at liberty to speak of it at present but it has the potential to make the standard ones obsolete.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
There is a new Truckmount on the horizon. I am not at liberty to speak of it at present but it has the potential to make the standard ones obsolete.
When is this suppose to be announced or available?

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
i believe this suprise super duper truckmount will be revealed at the Florida carpet cleaning symposium????
next week??????
but just guessing?????

i am skeptical as I already have an easy to work on Truckmount that is upgradable and I use kero heater!!!!!!!!
but it has its limits
but we will see as I believe it is time for a new standard....

these problems need to be fixed with TM:
1. easier to work on!!!!!
2. more afordable(some of these vans-TM costs as much as a brand new 18 wheeler 70-80k)
3. more consistent heat for HX
4. also able to upgrade to larger engine and larger blower if needed

i WOULD BE INTERESTED to see if they can improve the HX system...but I believe there is no way to match fuel heat
as you are limited on btu's comming off the engine.....
I thought the pto's would have more heat coming off the van engine......but I am hearing conflicting reports that
these direct drive...butler ... are not any different heat than some of the slide-ins

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I'll be replacing my Butler within the next year, I hope this is something to get excited about.
I hope so too.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
NATURAL GAS! less than .50 cents a gallon. you can get a fill station at your house.

Imagine the size blower you could run without the high fuel costs.

Also soo many homes in the US have LNG. Motors would last as long as a propane engine 8500 hrs instead of approx 5000

smoking hot natural gas heater could be as hot as you want.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
i believe this suprise super duper truckmount will be revealed at the Florida carpet cleaning symposium????
next week??????
but just guessing?????

i am skeptical as I already have an easy to work on Truckmount that is upgradable and I use kero heater!!!!!!!!
but it has its limits
but we will see as I believe it is time for a new standard....

these problems need to be fixed with TM:
2. more afordable(some of these vans-TM costs as much as a brand new 18 wheeler 70-80k)

i WOULD BE INTERESTED to see if they can improve the HX system...but I believe there is no way to match fuel heat
as you are limited on btu's comming off the engine.....
I thought the pto's would have more heat coming off the van engine......but I am hearing conflicting reports that
these direct drive...butler ... are not any different heat than some of the slide-ins
Lets break these points down:

- Not going to happen...it will probably have the latest and greatest technology...read computers. Easy to work on is a Judson TNT type TM...period.

- The more goodies they have in them the more they will cost...I am going to go on record and predict $28K for middle of the road model as they surely will have options.

- You said it...limited heat source...limited heat...only true fire breathers in this industry are fuel fired TMs.

- Yes...because they would rather let you upgrade on the cheap instead of selling you a new TM.

I will eat crow if proven wrong...all I'm saying is don't expect a fire breathing, anyone can fix, modular TM for $14K.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
NATURAL GAS! less than .50 cents a gallon. you can get a fill station at your house.

Imagine the size blower you could run without the high fuel costs.

Also soo many homes in the US have LNG. Motors would last as long as a propane engine 8500 hrs instead of approx 5000

smoking hot natural gas heater could be as hot as you want.
Judson already had a NG TM...runs an LG4HP.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Judson already had a NG TM...runs an LG4HP.
yup Les is the one who told me the LNG ones will be popular at some point. Its just a matter of getting the fill station at your house.

there is one available for 4k but other fill stations are as much as 10k.

either way it could be bundled in a TM purchase for 25k.... then your operating for less than 50 cents a gallon.

all of our garbage trucks, and other city vehicles run on LNG. You could have truck and TM running on it.

Imagine a company running 10 trucks all operating for .50cents a gallon. Thats big money your saving